Tree of Savior Forum

New predictions for Archers Builds

it takes the role of old circling but only for yourself, you cast it then cast the combo and that’s it.
can anyone tell me if riding disables double gun stance?

Mounting a pet? yes it breaks DGS.

roost(50%)+cloaking(50%)+pheasant= XD

I’m using roost + pheasant + kneeling shot!

kneeling? for +200 crit rate?

Kneeling shot gives you your DEX*2(approx) in physical attack. I have 517 so I get 800+ phys attack when using it!

O_o" bad news for my str falconer

what addon you use to show critical chance?

I think the name is Alt Target!

1 Like

i think cloaking doesn’t work like that?

sadly you are correct, cloaking only boost pheasant’s first damage. if my hawk hit 10 target with peasant, only the 1st target get boosted by 50%.

I’ll ruin also your falconeer hacka dream build. haha

and should boost it by 50% of your physical damage not 50% total, i’m not sure tho. Falcon’s not that good for pvp, the burst is too low, the whole point is sonic having only 5 seconds of cd with pre-emptive.

falc dmg is way too low on tbl, main purpose is for cc.
Sadly falcon ai is crap

there’s no ai lol, it attacks the first target you click with sonic strike and the first one that attacks you with hovering. Every 5 seconds.

There’s a couple of things the hawk does that would interrupt skills, roost is one of them, odd terrain detection is another. There’s still a lot to be improved…

its still dumb af xD

What would be the stat build for sapp3 cannon3 build?

Is this patch live? Does actually circling reduce the aoe def ratio to “only” 1 or is an upcoming patch after the reset event ? T_T