Tree of Savior Forum

New Player To ToS

I started playing last week and I’m lvl 80 with a bullet marker so I still got a lot to learn so any tips and tricks would be great, or items I need or that will be essential going forward

I can definitely recommend to read this:

1 Like

quest + DG until cm in highlevel, then hunting Planium and CM you will easy get silver,

want easy way? BUY TP then open gacha box every season, you will be insta richy

1 Like

+6 your armor/weapon don’t try to +11 it until you get end game equipment.
Go to wings of Vaivora or something (forgot her name) get free exp cards. use it… don’t save it.

1 Like

Is it possible to do instant dungeons by yourself i tried a couple days ago and it didnt work

early levels yes Owo though questing is the way to go owOy

1 Like

solo in low level with low gear is hard and takes long time, questing is the easy way to leveling, and give silver also btw,
dont give up questing, at some point quest will get kedoran box thats free +11 weapon primus with transcendent 3, thats quite good,

at map level 380++ u can hunting Planium, for personal use or sell at market, 8 pcs become 1 legend type weapon, or 3 pcs become 1 legend type armor,

for newbie only have 2 route, questing get a bit silver+exp or using real cash buy TP then buy TP stuff sell for huge silver at market,

personal maybe I can get 350 within 15hours, without using bonus exp card from vaviora npc,

2 Likes

to do instant dungeon by yourself you need to make a solo party first (u know the one in F6 party menu)
then click enter now
but this way you’ll get less exp than u get when queueing dg, u get no bonus exp

1 Like

Is this still a thing? I thought it’s history? Oh oh :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Find some friends or you’ll get really bored of this game playing solo.

2 Likes

I’m actually not sure hahhaha I rarely do instance dungeons to level up nowadays except dg330 so never checked if the exp bonus is still a thing or not
:distinguished:
leveling up by questing/challenge mode/grind are better anyway

1 Like

yea good advice im tryna look for some people to play wit

1 Like

This guide was a big help man serious Thnx GG