Tree of Savior Forum

New Player tips for iCBT

I made the tutorial with my Wizard and it wasnt on that map, I even had it all dark when i went to explore it later.

When I made an Archer soon after, I chose to skipe the tutorial, and then I was teleported to that map.

o_o

i changed steam screen shot to f11, but when i press f12 i dont see any recording indicator, is this key will function as closed beta starts ?

Great tips. Tagged for later. Thanks

-Video Capture key has been changed from F12 to F11.
*F12 is the default screenshot key for STEAM

1 Like

Wonderful tips!! Can’t wait to play more savvy thanks to you. ^^

Thank you for this tut :^)

great thanks for the tip, I hope i could get my hands on those limited beta keys :blush:

Damn dude, you must love to party :joy:

no necro please :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Previously stamina went down every 5 steps, but was changed by the time iCBT began.

These tips are fairly out of date, but I’ll update them soon.

a very helpful guide if i am chosen to be a lucky beta tester i will record the bugs if i found one.

Thanks! Hopefully I get in

^is spamming the forum will help you?

i dont think so

They’re a new user so they have to have their posts reviewed before it gets posted on the forums … I don’t think they knew what they were doing since it’s literally the same post 3 times and they joined 2 hours ago… :confused:

thank you! ^^

20characters

Thank you dude for these tips!! Looking forward for others!! Keep the good work!

Thank you so much for your tips! Jeep on the good work

Thank you so much for your tips! Keep on the good work!!

Thank you so much for your tips! Keep on the good work!(oping to get in the next icbt _)

Thank you so much for your tips! Keep on the good work!(oping to get in the next icbt _)