Tree of Savior Forum

New meta for ELEMEME?

TL;DR, Agny boosts 2 unused spells from the past and there will be a new attribute that reduces meteor cast time by half at level 10. Theoretically with quick cast it should be 2.5 seconds to cast a level 10 meteor and with enough attribute and matk we should be able to hit the damage cap at 199k.

Prominence is extremely good at DPS check floors with frost pillar because you are almost guaranteed full hits from both flames jumping around.

You can control prominence to get 84 hits, but it’s difficult.
Think normally it’s 24 hits in 10 seconds…so controlling it with jump will be stronger.

Tutorial:

1 Like

LF> ice necklace with FC hitting aerial units cause it’s a cloud not ground. :kissing:

1 Like

holy â– â– â– â–  this is actually life saving. 36f might be possible afterall :open_mouth:

thanks for the share!!!

1 Like

yea it doesnt make sense actually LUL

1 Like

I think I can see Wiz 3 Ele 3 Linker 2 being a thing soon.

Actually I expected Wiz3 ele3 agni2, with the special explosion attribute to help clear waves. True pepsi build with frost ground & flame ground. Unlike WL you won’t have to get into melee range. Haven’t seen any so far.

I think you mean Wiz3 Ele3 Pyro 2 :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Does agny boost the damage from that attribute? Because I think it doesn’t increase the damage from Fireball’s burn attribute, so they probably forgot about Ele’s att too.

Also linker instead of ele would be more efficient.

It’s the same thing kek.

Pyro C2, Ele C3. Warlock C2.
Pyro C3, Ele C3, Sage.
Pyro C3, Ele C3, Linker C2
Pyro C3, Ele C2, Linker C2, Sage
Pyro C3, Ele C1 for Prominence, Linker C2, Featherfoot/Warlock C2.

ZZZZZ.
Throw in Ele cus wynaut.

Agni for president!!!
With agni, even an alchemist will be great again!

just now, an alchemist gets the MVP on boss in siaulai over my elememe-warlock GG

For fun, I guess, because there’s no point on going ele + pyro, the att isn’t worth it, I think it’s available at ele c1 too, besides linker+pyro is way too good to sacrifice for ele which you’d be getting for prominence and maybe meteor, but the cast time would be too long even with the new attribute (which requieres c3), using your other skills would be better.

So, yeah, I don’t see the point on mixing pyro and ele, unless the explosion damage gets buffed by agny.

Just a question cause thinking of resetting, are fireballs still being used in soccer in this game or has it been patched/updated/removed?

Att is C2 only.
Ele gives you filler spells, two of which get boosted. You only need level 1 meteor to get use out of it.
Linker you’ll hit JP and then thats a wrap.

@Nizael
They still get knocked around.

You wouldn’t use any of the other spells, no quick cast = bad damage and long cast time, you only get prominence and meteor which have long cds (60s both, 90 for meteor if no att). Fireball has 25s cd and 2 charges, flame ground has 25s cd, there’s some room for filler skills, prominence would be good, meteor not really, even with agny it doesn’t get to decent damage (98k with 4k matk, lvl10).

So, out of the ones you listed, this would work[quote=“Delcas, post:11, topic:341943”]
Pyro C3, Ele C2, Linker C2, Sage
[/quote]

nope, ele doent get new life with agny.
can some1 test number of hits and targets on electro with agny? :wink:

well i do think eles are back because of agny. gonna attempt 36f sometime soon again and see if there is any improvements.

how much multiplier does agny give to prominence and meteor?