Tree of Savior Forum

🆕 Free For All PvP?

An alternate against those that AFK during TBL. IMC what if you implement a Free For All PvP aka no team PvP. Last man standing with highest score wins the game.

The map isnt the arena but the characters are spawned inside a map similar to Orsha. There is a radius that gradually kills a player outside of center, this radius gradually becomes smaller as the game progresses. until only the area around the goddess statue is the only area to fight.

What think?

3 Likes

why did I got Player Unknown vibes form your post :confused:

Am not against a FFA PvP, more options are always good as long at it doesn’t obstruct other things and doesn’t cause a drop on game performance/quality…

PU Battlegrounds wasnt the first game to employ it. Its just the most popular title with the mechanics at the moment.

I never said it was, just what came out of your post :neutral_face:

I am in for this. Although, I guess it won’t far from feature declare war on another guild.

To implement (or improve) this, some things need to be considered:

1. Give invulnerabilty for like 3 sec and lose when doing any action. I don’t want to see when you died to be die again due to ppl spamming ground skills on spawn point
  2. Random respawn point. Same reason as above.
  3. Limit skills damage/duration/effect/buff. I won’t say much for this as it’s too wide and you see current TBL issue on broken skills.
  4. One channel only for same reason as point 1.

there is also graphic and optimization issue. Especially for diev statues.

While I would love to see this the problem is that for any sort of PvP (GvG included) content right now there either is too much of a spread or things are broken.

GvG needs to be prioritized and it’s clear that there isn’t as big of a pool as they want for TBL since they’re condensing it to 3v3.

I’d love to see some more open world GvG and reasons to do so though, a map with this feature would be really cool, there are quite a few maps that lock certain higher tier resources behind a dangerous PK zone (Runescape comes to mind). This would be really cool to see as an ‘alternate’ option, and would be a great way to incorporate your idea of FFA PvP into the main game