Tree of Savior Forum

This person literally just afks in tbl every time

yo poopybutthole never afk’s when he is paired with me, yall just need to git gud

Well, this is interesting, guess i’ll record him and see what he does

1 Like

Probably cause you’re too busy soloing them to notice.

1 Like

Although my spectate function is a lil bugged sometimes/crashes, i have managed to record him in action during todays TBL at 7pm server time - 8pm server time.

Notes:
The first half of the vid shows his chat before tbl starts AND shows him “pretending” to do stuff in tbl when hes really just casting random spells and standing there/walking around, not really “fighting”.

The second half of the vid STRAIGHT UP shows him just afk / standing there for multiple battles.

Of course if this isnt enough, you can always spectate him in regular TBL times and see for yourselves, again you may also ask almost ANY regular player who plays tbl in klaipeda server and they will reaffirm this fact about “mrpoopybutthole”.

1 Like

And what rule in ToS’s ToS (Terms of Service) is being AFK a bannable offense?

its more of a post for:

making a better in-game enviroment for EVERYONE

2 Likes

While I do agree in AFK in Dungeon is being shitty.

AFKing in PvP sounds like a decent way to protest the current design. if you lose points by losing then only those with PvP characters would be queuing for PvP.

:thinking: No. :thinking: No. :thinking: Yeah no…

1 Like

Friendly reminder to report this guy every single day you see him in TBL AFK since he’s still doing this every single day.

1 Like

what if i tell you if a person not moving for more than 5 seconds the minute the match started, you can teamkill him and forfeit him from getting any points?

@STAFF_Letitia any updates on this player?, hes still doing his usual afk routines in tbl daily. sometimes he acts like hes not afk by moving for 1 round, then goes back to being afk another round. its something like out of every 10 matches the guy plays, he might move for 2 matches. and hes still doing it EVERYDAY

I dont see any problem being afk in that mission. Really what’s the point? I think if the whole party afk the statue still resist. Inever afk in the other ones tho.

1 Like

they why not solo it?_?

@Karjalainen it goes under “You shall not continuously act in a way to disrupt other players’ gameplay

It not like IMC lets you do 1on1 PvP in TBL or FFA(Free For All) PvP. I fact I would love a city like orsha to become a setting for a FFA PvP.

I have seen people suggest FFA, but not 1v1 with reward…

maybe cause TBL means TEAM battle league and 1v1 already exist by challenging other players at random…

same with FFA, you could keep challenging players in town, but what people truly want is easy rewards and a score…

so maybe you should make a thread in Suggestion about it :sunglasses:

already did a week ago

was the first line of text I typed :persevere:

1 Like

1vs1 event same class only :thumbsup:

Sword VS sword

Archer vs Archer

Wiz vs Wiz

Cleric vs Cleric aka ultimate boredom.

Why? People should know the name of their “heroes”.
Shame jerks more.

if you lose points by losing then only those with PvP characters would be queuing for PvP.

Yes, and that’s what TBL should be, how hard is that to understand? It’s competitive PvP, that’s why 10k hp PvE builds should stay out of it. Want to participate TBL - make a PvP char. Otherwise you just spoil other people game experience.

so it seems like hes just trashtalking random crap now on world chat, notice how he hasnt been apart of ANY guild, so hes basically just lying about random stuff now. Also how does one even ban someone from uphill?.
No clue about what hes on about discord either(what group?). Oh and hes STILL afking/not doing anything in TBL.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri if you need any more proof, i can easily make more vids of him afking in tbl if requested.

2 Likes