Tree of Savior Forum

[New Defence System] what diference do have armor?

Thanks. I did not know that, seems I learned it the hard way XD

This read was hillarious.
Let me sum it up for you all.

Dude1 : ArMoR ChAnGeS NoThInG CaUsE My TeAm CaN cArRy My FuLl CoN AsS AnD I cAn SpAm MiLlIoNs On PoT tO PrOvE a PoInT.
Dude2: You take less dmg when you wear armor.

and if we summarize the other replies:

Summary: Dmg of monsters have been reduced by a lot so they donā€™t one shot you anymore, but you canā€™t reduce their dmg to 1 nomore, (edit) which causes that stacking armor is kind of useless now. (That is what the dude1 was trying to say I think)

/thread

4 Likes

this is the funniest thing I ever read
someone need put that spongebob meme here

But overall I agree with Jynxdude. I raided in wow for a long time and played RO a lot.(Pre-renewal)

In wow, if your tank remove a single piece of equipment while raiding the hard content, he will get smashed. If heā€™s naked, itā€™s a clear oneshot. Any nontank getting auto-attacked once by a boss will most likely die instantly.

In RO, most mobs of endgame dungeons would hit you for 3-4k of your 15-20k hp pool. While a fully geared paladin could take 200 per hit and mobtrain half the map.
Like salamenders in Thor.
Level 91
Race Formless
Property Fire 3
Size Large
Atk Delay 0.38s
Attack 7590-10860

With a full gear at 35 def and the proper resist card, it would hit you for 3k-4k 3 times a second. Being naked was the full 10kā€¦

But boy was it nice with a group of 5 seeing your xp bar go up like crazy to finally meet Ifrit and had to butterfly away and try to regroup.

This is the feeling that Jynx is missing from this new system. It now feels that tank are useless since mob donā€™t really hit hard anyway. (In a context of an organised group) Nothing is that diffucult!!

2 Likes

It kind of lacks the epic moment when you finally are geared enough to tank this particular map and can now farm the crap out of it, while knowing most people are not able to.

1 Like

Around how much con should one invest in if they arenā€™t built for pvp or gvg.

They are not going to aknowledge the actual facts because they are very busy trying to win the argument or trying to insult each other.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.