Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Daily Character Reset Event

Greetings, Saviors!

With the new combat system changes coming, we want to give every TOS player the chance to rebuild their characters through a daily reset event! For two whole weeks, you’ll be free to make mistakes, experiment and get as creative as you want with your character build!

See the announcement here.

5 Likes

I SAW THAT EDITn/n/n/

Sneaky sneaky mistakes.

B. Before the Rank Reset

• You cannot not be using a shop (eg. a buff shop) at the time when the Voucher is used.

nice one , 2 weeks :+1:

EDIT : sry my misread.

This is a well executed event. I’m really looking forward to experimenting, I can only get so hyped.

Whooops, sorry about that. Fixed the typo :stuck_out_tongue:

@TIDMAN The event period should be two weeks, no?

NOTE: Specific skill-related details will be announced in a future update.
I wonder if we got the post rebalanced, 5 overheat for the 0cd skills.

I hope we get a list of skill changes before maint(so there’d be less blind testing) from your guys(IMC/iToS) side, can’t really rely on kToS thread info alone since changes ain’t gonna be a 1:1.

im so excited! i cant wait!

here we go again :smiley: hehehehehehehe

If IMC made this a permanent thing but had it on a weekly instead of daily basis, I’d consider playing again.

1 Like

Not sure if anybody asked, but please tell me: Will the reset vouchers stack up the class exp? Like, what if I am Rank 8 and I want to go down all the way to rank 1 and choose another (archer) path? Will I be able to become Rank 8 in the same day, or does the class exp doesn’t stack up for multiple ranks, only the rank above it?

HELLO
When the skill reset potion is used all class skill upgrades are discarded and you get the points back to do it again. BUT (as for someone who is mid level around 200 and not a token user) it will take around 3-4 days playing basically the whole day to upgrade all my classes skills again. So will I have to do it one by one again and wait for the time each skill is learned on the NPCs?

obs: Im only asking this cuz when the skill potion was first introduced to the game the devs gave us the token users advantage of upgrading several skills at once on the NPCs.

Cant you provide a class, skill and stat reset for the characters who miss this event, like me? I’ve been waiting for this and by the time i wasn’t around in game the event happened, and that’s really disappointing since you made lots of changes.

I’m guessing when r9 comes out they will have another one. When does r9 come out? Maybe fall? But we don’t know for sure.

They mentioned that they will release R9 hopefully this year. In other words, R9 will be implemented early next year. :v

1 Like

Sad I missed this event :frowning:

Hey hey hey how about instead of making a game lock us out of playing it? :). Proven fact the western market thinks its garbage.