Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

Ohhh yeah… thats the one I saw as well… its a Druid skill right? Please enlighten me ;-;

Its the male half wolf unfortunately…looks like Jacob and Edward son.

1 Like

Oh shi----- LOL
:joy::joy::joy:

And I think Engkrateia and Koinonia are C2 skills because ranking up the same class usually gets 1 or 2 new skills and the new skills in each C2 and C3 are always at the bottom of the skill list.Both these skills are at the bottom of the list plus at C1 you usually at 4 or 5 skills to start off some exceptions you get more but usually is 4 or 5.

Yeah… kinda observed it as well tho… Probably going Exorcist C2 would be a best option…

Koinonia and Gregorate are Circle 2, Engkrateia is from Circle 1.

While the most useful skills, like Rubric, Aqua Benedicta and Engkrateia are in circle 1, C2 has a lot of useful attributes for these skills so just going Exorcist C1 sounds kinda like a real pain

2 Likes

Maaaaaaaaan… this leaves me quite extra excited to be an Exorcist ASAP :heeey:

It’s sad that it still takes a lot of time till we get the patch and Rank 10.

I mean it’s nice of IMC to throw out new Classes every now and then, but it’s not nice that we can’t advance onto them on our mains unless we sacrifice one or two Ranks of something else.

The Rank updates are coming too slow to be honest.
And it’s not as if every Rank update would need a new level cap.
At the current level cap, we could still get a Rank update without levelcap increase (leveling to Class 15 takes longer than 30-40 base levels anyway) and instead have a bigger level cap jump for Rank 11(e.g. up to 400/420).

That’s the biggest issue I have with TOS, it’s still tree of alts where you either need to wreck your character or build a new one to be able to play a new Class instead of releasing new Ranks fast enough so we can enjoy at least C1 of that Class.

I don’t think it’s right to bind Ranks with levelcaps, it just increases the waiting time artificially and then has nothing to offer after leveling to new base cap and Class cap. By splitting Level cap and Rank update, you could stretch out the time you can take till the players get bored, because they can level their Classes whenever a Rank update comes out while the new levelcap comes with new content, equipment,quests,etc at a later time, creating another hype/something worth waiting for.

1 Like

I do agree on this thing here… Waiting time is too long… even if you play and grind often, it will still take time as well… Imagine all the efforts to be wasted if you’ll gonna go and wreck your character to be able to play a new class…

Then I can’t go Druid C3 with Eco C2… sigh…this sucks…

It is way worse that I can’t even go Exorcist C1 with my Kabba C3. It really makes me wonder if I should downgrade from Kabba C3, but at the same time Kabbalist C2 is just bad, even with Nahash added since Ein Sof would no longer have 100% uptime, no Gevura, no Class attributes <_<

It’s pretty unfair that Druid gets to go Exorcist C1 after all these damage boosts while Kabba rework was just a shot in the wind (Nahash lvl 10 is a lot weaker than one overheat of lvl 5 Aqua Benedicta although both are R8 skills and have the same CD time + ~ the same amount of targets; Aqua Benedicta also has the benefit of being Holy property) with pretty much no real impact on the Class itself [except for weakening the math-focus of the Class].
It’s better than nothing, but given that Druid now has everything (invulnerability,damage,cc,healing,damage boost via Hengestone and Lycanthropy) it’s not nearly enough to be equivalent.

So sighing for Druid to be so good after the changes with the ability to go Exorcist C1 feels like mockery of other players who can’t and still got the short end of the stick after the changes.

Please IMC give exorcist-monk attribute to turn Rubrics into physical.

Or make Energy Blast not as absolutely inferior to Rubrics as it is. Darn energy blast 2.0

It isn’t that bad to drop from Kabba3 to Kabba2. There are ways to maintain Ein Sof’s uptime to 100%, like Meletis and Laima.

And I beg to differ for Kabbalist C2. Kabba C2 is in a good position currently, Nahash is a good skill that is added for Kabbalist. It hits flying monsters and has a wide hit area too.Certainly a good spell to compliment Merkabah.

Imo Exorcist C1 is good only when

• The build will round off with Exorcist C2 in R10
  • Main purpose is to get Aqua Benedicta

Rubric at C1 is not as fantastic as the C2 counterpart. Those 2 attributes really make the Book beam shine. Druid2 Exorcist2 dps much better than Druid3 Exorcist1 for R9 imo.

Agree, rubric C2 is very strong. I recommend all holy-magic lover dealer clerics to try it. With party wizard surespell it will be one of highest dealer skills. Rubric cooldown feels very low with 5s channel (becomes 10s cooldown).

More vids
Chaplain Cleric3 Exo2 sau room 9 here
Other player with Nekorin’s build dungeon 300 here
Repost of nekorin’s plant zombie exorcist video

3 Likes

You think a build around druid(2-3) exo(1-2) have enough DPS for Velcoffer or it’s still better to go for meta-AA cleric? I have a variation of AA cleric with druid 3 instead of krivis 3 becouse I really love druids, but I don’t think I can still make it work after this ballance…

Must wait for class to reach ktos and watch the performance. First, a second balance patch might arrive on ktest, to adjust a few classes/skills a bit more. Then the new classes and changes will go to ktos live server in the same week.

Meantime I will provide you meta aa cleric + party vs dragon raid boss video, this video is on ktos live server (not patched yet). This party uses a multi-krivis melstis style to extend useful buffs forever. On druid you must keep track of the boss skill which destroys Tile-skills for druid class grass skill. I do not have druid vid because druid is not popular. It is becoming more popular after latest patch though.

I’m leaning more for PVP and GVG

Cleric C1 / Priest C3 / Chaplain C1 / Druid C2 / Exorcist C2

Cleric C2 / Priest C3 / Chaplain C1 / PD C1/ Exorcist C2

Cleric C3 / Priest C3 / Chaplain C1 / Exorcist C2

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. That would be a great magic DPS build.
:tired:

Woah… that fast??? @-@a

Im planning to go onto this build, actually… but I clearly wont have Black Death Steam if I will only go onto PD C1 ;-;

Tough choice is tough… :tired: