Tree of Savior Forum

New cleric class Exorcist

Im not sure tho… testing for this class is still ongoing, I guess… But I really really wish that they will release this soon! OwO

I used to play in Silute, but I transferred to Klaipeda recently.

The look of the skills, also flavor texts, screams magical damage. Dunno what you guys are still considering physical

1 Like

To me it was that the new Cleric class 2as going to be magical because Zealot is already physical and magic damage dealers has no other high ranks to choose.

That means 1 of the rank 10 clerics will be a buffer or CCer and the other one a hybrid physical/magic.

Are you getting less lag since you moved to Klaipeda and also what are the C1 and C2 of Exo skills so I know I won’t feel bad if I stay at C1.

@lumo.aq what is that video you provided? A revamp for druid? Hidden synergy of druid with the new class exorcist? New half-wolf lycanthropy? So many questions…

i knew it, i predict the future muhahahaw !! Exorcist Master !?

Yep… Im playing smoothly in Klaipeda than Silute…I experience less lags and delays as well… are you playing in Silute as well?

about those skills, Im not sure yet tho, I only know the names but not how it functions ;-; I wish they will release more details about it soon. ( its all in Korean rip ;-; )

Born and raised in Klaipeda :yum::heart_eyes:.

I really don’t like the half wolf male skin,I guess I’m you g to change gender soon before the shop prices goes up when this release.

Ohhh I see then… I’m still new to Klaipeda lol :joy:

Im not sure if I had seen that one tho… :thinking:

Ohhh yeah… thats the one I saw as well… its a Druid skill right? Please enlighten me ;-;

Its the male half wolf unfortunately…looks like Jacob and Edward son.

1 Like

Oh shi----- LOL
:joy::joy::joy:

And I think Engkrateia and Koinonia are C2 skills because ranking up the same class usually gets 1 or 2 new skills and the new skills in each C2 and C3 are always at the bottom of the skill list.Both these skills are at the bottom of the list plus at C1 you usually at 4 or 5 skills to start off some exceptions you get more but usually is 4 or 5.

Yeah… kinda observed it as well tho… Probably going Exorcist C2 would be a best option…

Koinonia and Gregorate are Circle 2, Engkrateia is from Circle 1.

While the most useful skills, like Rubric, Aqua Benedicta and Engkrateia are in circle 1, C2 has a lot of useful attributes for these skills so just going Exorcist C1 sounds kinda like a real pain

2 Likes

Maaaaaaaaan… this leaves me quite extra excited to be an Exorcist ASAP :heeey:

It’s sad that it still takes a lot of time till we get the patch and Rank 10.

I mean it’s nice of IMC to throw out new Classes every now and then, but it’s not nice that we can’t advance onto them on our mains unless we sacrifice one or two Ranks of something else.

The Rank updates are coming too slow to be honest.
And it’s not as if every Rank update would need a new level cap.
At the current level cap, we could still get a Rank update without levelcap increase (leveling to Class 15 takes longer than 30-40 base levels anyway) and instead have a bigger level cap jump for Rank 11(e.g. up to 400/420).

That’s the biggest issue I have with TOS, it’s still tree of alts where you either need to wreck your character or build a new one to be able to play a new Class instead of releasing new Ranks fast enough so we can enjoy at least C1 of that Class.

I don’t think it’s right to bind Ranks with levelcaps, it just increases the waiting time artificially and then has nothing to offer after leveling to new base cap and Class cap. By splitting Level cap and Rank update, you could stretch out the time you can take till the players get bored, because they can level their Classes whenever a Rank update comes out while the new levelcap comes with new content, equipment,quests,etc at a later time, creating another hype/something worth waiting for.

1 Like

I do agree on this thing here… Waiting time is too long… even if you play and grind often, it will still take time as well… Imagine all the efforts to be wasted if you’ll gonna go and wreck your character to be able to play a new class…

Then I can’t go Druid C3 with Eco C2… sigh…this sucks…