Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Update! 4 New Classes!

This class update is pretty vague. The intense balance patches (Sword, Archer) will come to us too? Or just the new classes and rank 9?

1 Like

Will come:

• New Hunting Grounds

• New Maps

• C2 classes of rank 8 classes and 4 new classes

• New items (Sets, weapons and more)

• New Bosses (Obviously new cards)

• Looting Chance Stat (On future, will have events to improve this chance)

• New mode: Challenge mode like a Diablo 3ā€™s Greater Rift

• New item that u can open all sockets on your weapon
    It will cost 100 Blessed shard for each socket of your weapon. You can only use this item if your weapon already have 0 potential

• Rank Reset (i hope they not forget to give a reset stat and skill with the reset)

• And yes, finally no limits on buffs amount

• Many skills of many classes reworked (they continue rework/re-balance other skills too)

Ps: if i forgot something, sorry "/

the patch notes were leaked early just awhile ago

if that post is more or less ā€œfinalā€ then there will be no rank reset event and the updates will not include the archer tree rework (no 5 minute running shot, no falconer changes). There is a pseudo-rank reset event though where you get a rank reset for reaching level 360.

1 Like

I would like to know wich skills weā€™re gonna be able to craft, with Pardoner and Enchanter, if thereā€™s gonna be any changes

I donā€™t think there are any big changes on what scrolls can be crafted, but pardoner will be able to sell their mdef up buff in buff shop

1 Like

where do u see the Rank Reset? I dont see it in the leaked patch note

someone post the leaked patch note please

1 Like

where did u find such notes? can you link it or post the complete info, please?

just wait for a few hours lmao they should post it soon

oh hey what a pleasant surprise we will be having rank reset event https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1194

So, no Dragoon 3 tomorrow? I havenā€™t read anything about that ( or about tao2, sage2 etcā€¦, maybe i am just blind)

EDIT: yes, i am blind: " Added 8 Circle 3 classes and 8 Circle 2 classes corresponding to the latest circles of Class Ranks 7 and 8"

1 Like

Where to get this item?

in 330 Raid
but we probably not getting all of that now

But still worthy info, since we can start upgrade new weapon without wasting potential on socketing them, especially 2h 5 socketed weapons.