Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Update! 4 New Classes!

at last ._. <3333333

1 Like

Everyone is so hyped for rank reset bug.
:tired:

1 Like

not even confirmed there is rank reset :hey:

Soooo will there be free rank resets… or DLC resets? :tired:

Since staff refused to disclose, assuming the worst is the best way.
4 scenarios:

1. We will get rank reset 14 days.
  2. We will get rank reset 7 days.
  3. We will get rank reset but at a later date and not this maintenance.
  4. We will not get rank reset at all (minuscule chance but still there bcz reasons).

Also considering what happened to live korean server even after test server reported rank reset bug, I won’t be surprised if it comes to iToS too. If it doesn’t come then hats off to IMC.

No rank reset? well fck my 2 rainbow builds

srsly ppl calm down and be patient ._. there even was no patch notes >.>

4 Likes

@STAFF_Amy can u tell if with r9 we’ll get both class balance patches?

i really want some class resets - why don’t leave the rank reset vouchers in the TP Shop?
since i started played in the beta many of my characters are a mess XD

or they can even leave a npj who can reset your class for TP
i would pay… u don’t want my money?

1 Like

Which bugs? Attributes?

Do the dungeon rework come with r9 or is it a separate patch?

hey amy! is imc planning on giving free rank reset to those player who took a class that was changed a lot? one good example is krivis. as a priest support, i was forced to take that class for daino, im sure we are familiar what that skill does and now imc decided to remove the buff limit on this game. that just means i wasted 1 class circle.

I would like to know if the patch deployed on 12th December on iTOS will have the latest changes currently on kTOS, or are we going to have an outdated patch again during the free reset week and then have the final stuff, when reset period is over?

1 Like

Why even release rank 9 when intense balancing isn’t done yet? Does this even come with the recent balancing on musk, mata, dragoon, etc? This will be like rank 8 clown fiesta again if they rush it.

Up to what Ktos patch will the 12th of december patch be? will we get the Catapract changes, the froster lord card implementation?

:confounded: sure release a cool video and classes I want when I cant play :sob:

Such evil temptation :heeey:

Any chance we get the other balance patches soon-ish? I don’t expect we’ll get the musketeer/matador changes now, but hopefully we won’t have to wait months for those. Matador is kinda so-so otherwise.

1 Like

Rank reset? Eh? Anyone? :tired:

1 Like

any reset event for this update? or nothing…