Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Costumes! Updated

Search for “Ubanda” or “Candonble” is a religion African and Brazilian. “Macumba” is a way some people don’t know the real name of the religion.

Yeah… and I know both predict future so they are similar but I think they still don’t have that much connection like Priest and Chaplain irl. Also imo Oracle should be the upgrade then (what won’t happen now) because I think Oracles were more respected in history and they also talked with gods and stuff…

I always thought that art suggest that she is danceing…maybe they will have some ritual dancing or something. We will see.

@thiagomvlopes Oh… I just searched “Candomblé: dance in honour of the gods”… I think it will include this :smiley:

arent those more called as prophets. though a prophet has a higher position in a society than oracles.

im predicting Fortune teller more as a 2nd hidden class for cleric.

sheperd might be a guild focus on raising animals on a guild farm, but IMC might have sneak in this option

I’m not sure but I think they are still different than Fortune Teller anyway.

I don’t know about shepherd but I think it will have party support abilities too. Like the doggie helps you maintain your herd=party…don’t know how :smiley: The dog forcibly drags the party members into heal tiles or something… haha XDDDDD

1 Like

Don’t call them bards. Call them what they are walking Bragi nothing more.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Imagine some exclusive “hat” just for visual for beta testers :relieved:

Maybe the armband from KTOS

1 Like

8 Likes

what class dis?

outfit for archer and
outifs for cleric(?)

KTOS thread has images for the male ones

cash shop costume for those who went archer3 female (male pic missing)

cash shop costume for those who went priest3 female / male

Priest class.

And for Archer, i’m not sure, maybe hidden class master costume? XD

The first, based on the colors, may be Female Pied Piper’s outfit.

Also, I remember there were once a teaser of a Female Pied Piper luring several monsters by using music.

Edit:. Nevermind, compared with a photo from the web, and is not…

The top one could be that Mergen hidden class.

I don’t know anything about the Cleric one. :disappointed_relieved:

Those are cash shop costumes for archers and clerics

2 Likes

Hope that’s a knight class not a lancer tho… Enough spears already…

Hop - Cata - Dragoon …

I like that IMC took some people’s suggestions on making c3 costumes. That’s cool. We could use some fun costumes that anyone could wear too like Maid and Butler please!

Does anyone have any info on these new classes at all besides their base class and costume?

OMG C3-costumes will actually be a thing?

Yes please <3

Although I assume it’s going to be simple cash-shop stuff rather than an actual unlock from mastering a class ^^"

Just came to drop what I could find. :slight_smile:

The Zealot’s outfit looks interesting.
I wonder if it is a Cleric that specializes in dark magic or a C4 Bokor like how Chaplain is basically the C4 Priest.

14 Likes