Tree of Savior Forum

New card system on kToS [new card descriptions] [wizard thread on the matter]

@RubyMoony

HP if you get an Aias for some crit resistance, 1200 HP is almost 15 CON

in my opinion card that is important for wizard is
10 star shadow galer for silence resistance (to counter arcer class ) 1 or maybe 2
10 star capria for sleep resistance (to counter another wizard )1 or maybe 2 slot
10 star riteris for blind resistance ,1 is enough
10 star dulahan ,1 is enough
the rest slot will be nuale for magic defense %

Transendence
20chars

ahh tyvm ^^ gonna wait and farm yeti cards then :o

My problem with that is that youā€™re assuming level 600 values from level 280 cap standpoint when it comes to your calculations. Even if you were on the right track at that point the relative damage lost from the investment is still miniscule. Regardless thatā€™s a huge assumption.

Going by that same assumption archers would most likely kill all the wizards in 1 shot. Here we come full circle and weā€™re back to full con wizards taking over especially since health can easily be multiplied to reach 300k + hp.

@yyang_umd

transendence is those +300 matq i put rught?

@nerdpiggleton

If you are going full con you would use HP or CON cards anyway. What Iā€™m saying is, for min max, on places where % crds canā€™t be used, CON is better for a INT build since it letā€™s you put more points in HP.

About the weapon formula, itā€™s 100% a guess, but only for the base damage, refinement and other things will be like that. INT formula and 600 matq at level 600 are correct though.

Not sure where you got 300 from but transendence goes up to 550% at stage 10.
So if you can get a weapon up to 1000matk through whatever means, trancendence stage 10 will make it 6500matk.
Even though stage 10 is pretty much not possible to reach, 200% is still fairly doable.

@yyang_umd

I saw paople saying there were some 800 matq weapons so I thought it was something like enhanced 500 matq weap with +300 matq.

iā€™ll research more but then no class needs STR or INT if they have enough weapon it seems