Tree of Savior Forum

New card system on kToS [new card descriptions] [wizard thread on the matter]

@sadricyim

yes that’s exactly what i’ll be doing once i get a restat potion

+6k HP +50 CON = 10,250 HP = ~120 CON = FULL INT available

Full INT, at level character 600, with 100 total max bonus points (40+ at 280 considering lots of quests haven’t been implemented) would give a total of, according to my personal calculations, around 2200+ total INT.

personally i would go all ring crawler cards.
10int * 5 50 int would give summoning users a major boost in their summon dmg

or we can go full int on our stat points
and use +50 con in cards to cover the hp cost like wat u said too xD

1 of a screenshot somewhere show he used 7 chapa cards which means we can wear same card more than 5 times =o

What the hell is “blud” card? Can obtain this card on iTOS?

And “ring crawler” is Canceril from royal mausoleum?

how many cards can we equip?

1 card per rank … 7 ranks … 7 cards

1 Like

oh thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets not forget this beauty and campfires

Pyroego Card : [Card Slot Equip] Decreases interval between SP recovery ticks by [★] seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Fallen Statue with the Summoning skill (but it can’t move).

@wolfdoggie guess SP will fill in less than 10 sec @.@

Probably this is Blud(Demon Lord Blut found in quest line in Demon Prison, doesn’t drop card)

Probably this is Ring Crawler(Linkroller found in side quest in Sanctuary, doesn’t drop card)

I mentioned this already in my Thaumaturge posts but Thaums are going to be hugely affected by these cards since many of them are sized based.

@chaklian20

INT has rank scaling and helps you reach upper bonus points when you invest in it. 50 CON is around 40 stat points, 50 INT is around 25 stat points.

Thx for answer. :slight_smile: Looks like we cant drop before patch hit iTOS. :slight_smile:

ah ic so it’s actually better to card 50 con and add 50 int in base stats.
i would kinda agree too,i remember wiz has bonus in int bonuses.

@chaklian20

yes, much better, by the time you have 369+ points invested on INT 50 points on it will give you ~190 INT

If you’re going to invest that heavily in cards and you want to do damage, unless you’re a support I don’t think there’s any scenario where Con cards win over just allocating the equivalent amount of stats. (even then yeti is a better alternative)

This is only because the % cards take skill damage, base damage, weapon damage as well as stats into account.

The only reason I could see someone invest in con cards is a support who wants to maximize support stats and add some block at the same time.

Btw, Chapparition was nerfed to last only 4 seconds instead of 10

@nerdpiggleton

It depends, for PvP the % on sized mobs may not work as there is monsters written in the descrption.

You also can’t use SP potions in Arena or Guild Battle Matches IIRC.

50 CON means 40 points invested. 40 points invested in INT as you reach the 500 points for 1 bonus point every point (3,8 points per level at rank 10) is actualy worth 152 INT. That’s 152 mat or 608 atq for Temple Shooter(on each hand obviously). Only invested points count here because points wasted in any other stats drop you INT by 3,8 points INT each if you’re going for a High-INT build.

The problem is that most likely those cards can’t be used in players or, for the case of the SP-pots one, they would still be useful on Map GvG and 1x1 Duel Request, where pots can be used.

With this in mind I’ll be using 5 x 1200 HP cards and with all correct gear I’ll have 22~23k HP with no points applied to CON at level 280. Aias for the low Critical Resistance.

This will leave me with ~690 stat pointsat level 600, which means I’ll have 2200+ INT.

Rods currently seem to be scaling like this:

(+15=+175)

• 170 = (45~50 atq difference)
    (+15=+200)
    194+68(earth property is not affected by multipliers)

• 220 = (50 atq difference)
    (+15=+225)
    274 + 38 mamp, which is considered in the calculations but i won’t consider here.

• 270 = (60 atq difference)
    (+15=+250)

• 320 = (70 atq difference)
    (+15=+275)

• 370 = (80 atq difference)
    (+15=+300)

• 420 = (90 atq difference)
    (+15=+325)

• 470 = (100 atq difference)
    (+15=+350)

• 520 = (110 atq difference)
    (+15=+375)

• 570 = (120 atq difference)
    (+15=+400)

Apparently there’s also a new system on kToS where you can put something like +300 matq on your weapon and it will eventualy get to us. So it would sit like:

+15 God’s Rod with Gandalf’s enhancement and 2x +50 matq gems (worth like a house in real life probably?)

400 + 904 + 300 + 100 = 1704 matq.

level 600 = 600 matq.

2200 INT = 2200 matq.

Basicaly even if you invest your soul into your weapon and matq gears barely half of you matq will be coming from anything that.

There’s no point on having an infinite number of multipliers if you don’t have the falt values to be multiplied.

Just remember I’m trying to min max for PvP, where I don’t think % cards will be available AND for PvE where I have enormous gains from INT on TS attack.

1 Like

you are right con card win over int card
whatever it s +50 or +70 from card wont get any bonus at all
in wizard case invest on con card will get more point than invest on int card

@forestdragon2012

Yes any class would be better using cards for their lower status so they can Invest more points in INT.

That only for PvP, otherwise +100% large size mobs for bosses or small/medium for mob cleaning

So which is better ? The hp card or con card as a full int wiz ?

but u are wrong on CON card part
instead put con card that give 850 hp yeti give you 1200 hp instead