Tree of Savior Forum

New at wizard tree

Fear debuff is kinda useless now, makes you eat all your sp for nothing since the spirits don’t deal extra damage.

About the blind debuff : like Frostyfrost said all skills that inflict blind have a buff coming on kTOS. Shadow conjuration gets increased blind duration, WL spirits and Bokor effigy get an increased % chance of inflicting the status.

Also WL got other good buffs coming their way : spirits will do AoE (so hopefully they won’t miss anymore) and Mastema dot damage is getting buffed ? I’m not too sure about that one,

1 Like

Fear debuff: Target evasion, block and critical resistance -10%

1 Like

Thanks for replying. Some users from here, some topics and some friends said about those buffs, now I don’t know anymore which class to pick cuz they look really amazing and strong :smile:

FF to me fells really strong, funny and, until this moment, I really don’t want to remove him. But since I’m considering a build to use in pvp too… Maybe I could remove FF and use Shadow-WL-Onm if this could work to what I want (if this is possible :thinking:)

I was playing today with my current WL and I realized that the spirits hit more times and didn’t miss that much when the mob didn’t move and the same thing work with bosses (let me try to explain. When you cast evil sacrifice and the mob start to move, the spirit will show an animation that he’s following the target, but actually it appears that the damage happen where the mob was previously… It make sense? Sorry if it didn’t :sneezing_face:), you could just use ghastly, put the spirits near (not too close) and use evil sacrifice. It appears that it work much better and hit more times.

Btw, mastema it’s bugged too? Cuz sometimes, when I use it, the mobs didn’t get hit. Like, if there’s 20 mobs, just 2 or 3 get hit…