Tree of Savior Forum

New 340 HG hardcore FPS drop (AMD processor-related?)

i dont think we can expect something faster than after next maintance, but atleast they know about this issue :tired: but as usual no word here from them :tired:

1 Like

Same issue AMD Phenom II 945

Same issue here, guess itā€™s time to put ToS back down. AMD~

not a single GM to tell anythingā€¦

If they donā€™t want to work they should resign and stay at home forever and or getting fired.

1 Like

Iā€™ve put up a suggestion to change the field drop rates of equipment as a temporary solution, hope someone reacts to thisā€¦

Nothing yet ā€˜-ā€™

Considering how long it took them to work on the FPS, processor issues of release; I donā€™t have much hope theyā€™ll fix this problem anytime soon. Heres hoping, but not holding my breath.

They will probably have it easier by changing the map altogether, because clearly there is something in that map only which is giving AMD users this issueā€¦ according to my friends every other new map seems perfectly fine

@STAFF_Letitia Send help!

Server : [SA] Silute

Team Name :

Character Name :

System Information : ADM Phenom II X6
8GB RAM
Windows 10 64bits
Gtx 750 Ti

Type of Bug : Graphics Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : Nazarene Tower, HG 340, all time

Steps to reproduce the issue : Enter the map

Description : FPS always stays below 1 when entering this map, making it impossible to move, in other maps it is normal above 70.

Greate job IMC, problem still exist even after maintance
@STAFF_Letitia

So, Intel sponsors IMC? Because AMD users were forgottenā€¦

PS. Iā€™m just kidding to not cry.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Letitia

pls dont ignore this issue @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

same issue amd processor, asus motherboard, nvidia chipset and graphic driver
i run tos in 70fps, in hg fps is 1

Just to encore, Phenom II 965x, Canā€™t play on this map.

Same issue with everybody here. AMD Phenom II X6 series, upon entering HG 340 map, FPS drop to 4 FPS. Other maps arround 60 FPS normally.

AMD Phenom II X4 960 Same issue u.u

pls dont ignore this issue @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

GIVE US ANSWERS FFS

@tentaclecake
Hello,
We have been receiving some user reports regarding FPS drop issue.
We hope to bring the updates to you as soon as we resolve it.
Really deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused :sad:

4 Likes

Well GM answered already.

The issue being AMD related remind me to the previous problem ToS had with those processors. If i remember correctly it was the permanently spinning head back in free to play release.

Also were these ever fixed? I actually found them amusing to watch