Tree of Savior Forum

New 340 HG hardcore FPS drop (AMD processor-related?)

no fix at this update THX IMC

I’ve been around since beta, and I hate to break it to all you with this issue (as I am one as well). I highly doubt this will get fixed within a reasonable time-frame. I am going to even go out on a limb and say it most likely won’t. It might however when they release new areas and more areas become problematic. For now to them it’s just one area (Even if it is a HG, it’s not stopping you from leveling or getting items. You’re just slowed)

If they do fix this issue; I’d bet around 9/10 of you players, hell myself included; probably won’t even be playing anymore. Not trying to be the negative Nancy here, but IMC’s track record isn’t exactly pristine. I’ll eat my words and apologize to IMC if indeed this issue gets fixed,. Although, “in a timely matter” has passed by weeks ago.

Do they have this issue in KTOS now with AMD systems? I have ktos account but I’m using Intel cpu. Athlons imo are ancient already, probably this is the best reason and time to replace it if this issue can’t be fixed.

Athlon maybe, but Phenom?

I mean the reason of the whole issue seems to be the light balls floating around on the map, so why can’t they just add them to the removable background effects?
That way the whole issue would be resolved within 1 or two weeks, depending on how many people work on this problem.

It would be strange if anything else would cause the problem, because the tower has ± the same layout/tileset as the Natarh Watchtower, and we can run through that instance just fine without any problems.

Please update this thread everyone, IMC didn’t address this to their latest known Issues >.<; they turning a blind eye for it …

Added SS …

If the light balls is the cause, can you try the addon warmode. It is not available now in addon manager, but you cab google search and download it from japanese website. Warmode removes all effects as in ALL.

i really hope they fix this soon… GM Orange’s reply in game

Screenshot_41

Just tried that addon, doesn’t works. Still 5 fps in corner and 3 in middle of room.

greate, 4th week since release 5 starting and nothing fixed
@STAFF_Han @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

AMD A6-3500 APU got the same issue.
my wizard went there to explore map, and killed by the lag, lost about 1.40 million silver.
1.40 million is even few, if camparing to the fact we can not farming there these days.
Other ppl just farming good gears and selling them to get huge fortune,
we can only waiting for IMC doing something.

I only have fun farming/market … let me in the 340 HG XDDDD …

Wow such long time passed and still no fix whatsoever. Nice job IMC as always.

Any news after the last maintenance?

Still the same thing. I have no hope.

Bumping for attention! Give us a reply if you guys are actually thinking of resolving this or even just plain “JUST UPGRADE YOUR POTATO PC YOU PLEBS” line would be good XDDDD …

@here: Everyone needs to reply to-

just noticed it now XDDD thanks for the heads up …

@STAFF_Amy do you guys even working on this problem? because from my point of view for past 7 weeks you literally done nothing, you started asking qustions too us and collect our system info on week 5 of the problem when we already poined to you that this problem related to AMD processors (mainly Phenom and Athlon generation), also almost everyone already said here that this problem related only to 340 HG map, so if all other maps is fine for us, how this can be hard to do the process of elimination and understand what your whole team did differently on this map??? and if problem not in code, monsters, gimmicks on map, textures or flying particles all over the place and many other things what else can cause this problem??
I cannot believe that you guys already found the cause of problem and for few weeks cannot fix it, its like you not even interested in it, and if you cannot do it just tell us already.
to sum up all of this: great end game content, keep up good work! :sarcasm:

4 Likes

Create an alternate HG340 similar to old ones and put 340 mobs there please XDDD

1 Like

Hello, @ragnarok-contatos
We’ve applied the new hotfix files to the game.
Please restart your game to apply the fix.
If you have same issue again, please let us know that.