Tree of Savior Forum

♥♥♥ NERF This ! ♥♥♥

not mine, just wanna share (Telsiai Server)

2 Likes

this game is broken i’m glad i’m back on WoW.

4 Likes

The way potential has been hidden :wink:

There’s no hidden potential it’s just the forums weird auto cropping. Click on it. (it has 7 left)

3 Likes

haha this is real? omg hahaha

There should be a cap on upgrading weapons and armor. This is just plain unfair.

3 Likes

there is a cap i think.
its real , somebody shouted weapon earlier, and i decided to post it here to provoke some thoughts

Thanks.

Whale/RMT + diamond anvils = profit!

Still dies 1-shot from Murm’s Frenzied Slash.

3 Likes

I wonder if hes using Diamond Anvils lel
22 max potential and 7 left, he can make it to +50 xD

i dont think so
hint frequent ch crash
:distinguished:

2 Likes

yeah I know the GMs can track that so I hope someone reported them.

I think upgrades should be at least turned off on PVP, this system only makes things unbalanced.

I think it is understandable for PVE, as monsters tend to have millions of HP. But PVP should be at least a place of equal grounds.

If there is one thing that I will complain about IMC is allowing such cash grab system on PVP. Actually, that is the problem of any Korean MMO, allow cash elements on a competitive environment.

Need to make extra money? Make a damn subscription server then. I would love to pay to play this game if it was guaranteed to not have whales on PVP.

I really don’t know why Korean industry dislike to use subscription.

5 Likes

legendary vitata 200+accounts

holy s*** +37? what’s the limit cap anyway?

0 stage some whatever who cares.

Obviously, the only reason to invest in any mmorpg is to beep-beep in PvP/GvG. Who will spent a lot if real money to kill monsters fast, you spent em to kill people fast. And what about munchkins? People, who achieve smth not due to credit card, but due to literally playing 24/7? You want to restrict them too?
There is no pure RMT items in ToS - like something you can buy only for cash, that gives you unfair upper hand. Everything can be earned by grinding and with game currency. And that’s the whole meaning of any mmorpg - grind to win. If you don’t want to grind, you invest money and buy from ppl who do want to grind.

And this +37 bow, apparently, is not a prove of whaling. It’s a prove of ch crash bug abuse.

(upload://l9HTVyRJXBLc64UDxIj9Z2SqkAd.png)

Cute, but not great.

Believe someone in fedimian server made a +207 kepa pendant, back when channel crashing was new, gotta dig through the forums to find it.
Edit my bad, it was +60

But its a kepa pendant with 200+ mdef!

Edit2: No, thats not me lmao.

2 Likes