Tree of Savior Forum

Nerf Coursing + Retrieve combo. Nerf/fix hunter in gvg/TBL

if you die against a lv150 hunter and youre a lv330, it just shows how clueless you are in pvp when you can simply kill the hunter in 1 shot, even the pet and the hunter is useless

Think with me. The lv 100 was an example but lets put a rank 5 against some rank 8 not too overgeared normally geared ok?

He sends the duel. U cloak and acept
Then u have some time for him to understand that the pvp begins. Just use pet get him and end it no matter the time u need to kill it u got cc eternally and he cant do anythink.

But oh u send him duel. Just cloak until he acepts than just wait in the shadows until his buffs wears off and then grab him with pet and end game again.

Sure u cant go brainless but either way is easy to doo

its because the conditions were set for him to win. the lv100 OUTSMARTED you!!!

Man I’m sure I’ll win this competition agaisnt myself here.

Setting the scales in the favor of the hunter are we? in a 1 v 1 scenario, are we? also making a point about cloacking being the best thing available to archers in pvp, are we? also pitting the fight agaisnt an oblivious target, are we?

How much more advantage do you wish to add to your point? 1 v 1 Is not the rules of PvP when you consider when doing any of the available PvP instances you’re put togetther a team vs another team. If your team doesn’t help you. I don’t know man. It was a lost fight from the beggining.

Outsmarted u or overpowered u with a rank 3 skills?
U already saw the over power in this

It’s not how it works you little one.

Man thats the problem here there is a complain because this skill really is over power.point.
“Oh but on team” 
 right then missile hole dont need nerf cause someone in your team can melle atack him right?.
U think it wrong man we dont want balance for only hunter but in this specific thread is about it.
And its reasonable.
Its really a overpowered skill just this

1 Like

first of all, the CC in duel is in FULL DURATION, now unless youre in tbl, its halved as far as i know, correct me on this @Composition

now, for the so called eternal CC to get to you, there are a lot of conditions to be met, now, unless you prevent that then it will come and get you. So, what do you do to prevent that to happen? Don’t get outsmarted. we have listed every possible counters already and how hard it is for the hunter to execute all of these. The Hunter is easy to counter once you know how they work.

So if you can’t still counter the hunter, then its because the hunter is playing better than you are.

Or, is it just hard to accept that you get killed very slowly when 1v1 and 2v2 when a hunter is around? and its easier to accept others 1 shot you to death?

halved or not, it’s 100% uptime.

You’re painting it to be the great devil of tree of savior my man.
You’re saying because in a 1 v 1 it wins, it is broken as all hells and cerberus is there licking your hand because you’re just that awesome.

I’ll tell you what else wins in 1 v 1 scenarios, malleus maleficarum. Setting a scenario in which you’ve intentionally set the winning odds to the hunter. and then come tell me that because there is a team it is irrelevant it is still broken?

Man, I’m amazed. This is just. too much for me, I’m out. do as you like. there’s no way this can be a serious thread anymore. Where’s the camera? I’ve fallen for it.

Don’t get caught, Don’t get hit, Hit First and Hit Hard, if you can’t, wait and set things up to your favor to get that win

i think this will apply to facing all other classes in this game

And "oh give the hunter the tables
"
Ok lets put this equal.
R8 vs r8 same equaly geared.
Cloak before begin
 wait until pet gets its target
win
 easy.
No mater the buff or the skill u can just hide with cloak until it wears off and then finish him.
Oh but missile hole buff
 use wugushi poison.
Oh but revenged7
 use a normal weak atack lose little hp and then killll.
On 2x2 its really a matter of lucky but at almost other classes musketer can one shot it after some time. Just wait to get the troublesome oponent under pet then one shot the other. Cant be easier. But most archers ar hasty. Impatience. They dont see their class as a sniper a snake a true assassin. Just wait for the right time and bam win

1 Like

Man malleus

Use the QS skill “makibishi” (dont remenber its true name) and stay in front of it to see what happens

There are classes overpower sure there are but all of then have counter plays anytime of the duel no matter the damage u alredy taken.

Hunter pet eternal cc not only dont have counter plays u can take the enemy where u want. Taking him from any think and even if dont u can maintein the cc for ever if u want so, just use any sp potion and its easy.

In 1x1 hunter really is the great cancer but not many people like that kind of duel and even less hunters ar smart enought to use their full potential

1 Like

In 2v2 scenario -> the pet catch you -> your partner hit and stun the pet -> the pet don’t release you the stun end before coursing end and can catch you again-> your partner lose time and some cooldown skill trying to do something against the inmortal beast but is in vain.

Sad story

1 Like

5 Hunters VS 5 Clerics who will win?

Gosh, I finally got through all these whining posts.

• Hunter destroys in a few 1v1 scenarios.
  • TBL is not based on 1v1.
  • Scout makes all archers in PvP gods (so using cloaking for arguments sake is a minute point).
  • In 2v2 once a Hunter uses Coursing/Retrieve he can no longer stay cloaked.
  • Cloaking has a 35 second CD, there is no way someone is cloaking every 5 seconds.
  • As stated by @Composition and the other hunters in this thread, the countermeasures against a Hunter pet is very easy.
  • The Hunter class itself is not “easy” to play.
  • In 2v2 if a teammate is being CC’ed by a Hunters pet, be smart, go after the source (the Hunter).
  • If it is 2v2 and the enemy team are both Hunters, well tough, take that whipping like the true masochist that you are. There are more insane team compositions that destroy in PvP than Hunters.
  • Yes Hunter is buggy.
  • Yes Hunters can CC lock ONE target, not much else going for them.
  • Swordsmen/Mages can CC lock people and one-shot as well, why aren’t we complaining about them?
  • This game is not based on 1 character being able to handle all situations.

Did I miss anything?

Pvp in this game is an unbalanced piece of steaming poo slowly cooking on top of a pile of burning hot garbage. Before we even complain about one circle, lets first complain about making PvP as a whole, balanced. All four classes in PvP are broken, this is a pure and undisputed fact! We know this, the Devs know this.

It would be nice and just plain better to see solutions to the problems that we can all give constructive criticism on, not just more complaining. This goes for everyone, the people complaining about Hunters, and the people defending them.

slowly creeps back into the forums :spy:

2 Likes

Archers have ± the same base HP as Clerics

Difference is minimal, Clerics HP formula is 85xCON+17x1,5x(Lvl-1) while Archers formula is 85xCON+17x1,4x(Lvl-1).

The difference is 0,1 in the multiplier that is just affected by 17 (another multiplier) and the baselevel, meaning that a lvl 330 Cleric has 17x0,1x329 = 559 + 3x85 for the difference in base CON between Cleric and Archer Class = 814 more HP at the same level with the same equip and same amount of points invested into CON xD

Btw, doesn’t Clerics Fade also protect you from being targeted by Coursing/etc.? Cleric C3/Sadhu C3 Fade+ OOB = Hunterkiller xD

Btw, doesn’t Clerics Fade also protect you from being targeted by Coursing/etc.? Cleric C3/Sadhu C3 Fade+ OOB = Hunterkiller xD

If you are a Hunter 2+, you can reveal targets under fade with Hounding

Hunter 2+ is clearly broken, the class deserve some PVE buffs but it needs to be reworked a bit for pvp, infinite chain CC shouldn’t be possible. Single target 70% uptime would be fine - and more than enough to delete people with musket2/canon2/mergen/wugushi/fletcher skills.

People who thinks that hunter is weak are clearly low skilled players that don’t know how pvp works.

Kino was nerfed, Priest was nerfed, Bloodletting was nerfed, Icewall PP was nerfed, Impaler was nerfed and etc

Hunter, Sage (100% uptime missile hole should go, even if it has a number of block limits I play sage and I know that it’s bullshit), Inquisitor’s malleus shouldn’t damage archer/swordies, pearls of anguish shouldn’t have a %attribute to upgrade, r7x should affect only players, Dethrone’s Root should be moved to Gae Bolg, Rush’s +50% mod was a huge mistake by the devs, Magnetic Force AoE should get corrected, ausrine and etc, etc

There’s a lot of issues with pvp and Hunter IS a high priority issue right now for 2x2.

3 Likes

Lets apply TCG logic here and apply a ban to hunter on 2 v 2. It’d be an easy quick fix until things get properly done. And I’ve no problem with that.