Tree of Savior Forum

Needing to change innapropriate username because rules, how to change? Suggestions for new name hype?!

maybe IMC have a Loli in their team that gets disturbed every time they see @LoliLicker while browsing the forum posts?

That’s a shame. A friend who I got to play the game noticed you and was like, “I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE”. He even’s gonna follow that Fencer build you have on ToSbase.
But hm. What about BestHusband(o)?

I like lolicon better?

r u trolling. cuz of internet windows tab…

Sadly IMC probably will always have usernames confidential so we will never know the reporters.

Everyone shall know that there is person in forum that doesn’t love lolis

point him to “Load a loli” and “Pantsu” threads. There is a lot of material to cover.

RIP LoliLicker :frowning:

btw, here are some suggestions: LoliChaser, LoliLover, LoliPantsu, KillAllOppaiLolis, PettankoIsBest

maybe LegaLoliThatIsOver18LickerInANonSexualContext

Rest in peace, LoliLicker username 2015-2016

3 Likes

Trying to change username to LoliCestSiBon.

Still waiting to see if they’ll accept it and change my username with their admin powers.

Or either LoliLecher

But then I looked up lecher in the English dictionary, so maybe not.

Now I play the waiting game.

2 Likes

LoliSeeder /20charsdfsdfsdf

I think that homonyms and different languages wont work since they want you to get rid of “loli” part hence their suggestions like McLolling.

LoliPop. Now.

How about LoliLiker. Not offensive at all and you only have to take out one letter.

LoliFan?

Loliholic?

Lolithon?.. marathon of lolis…

I’m out of ideas.

Someone already stole LoliPantsu from me ingame.

:ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good ■■■■ go౦ԁ ■■■■​:ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good​:ok_hand::ok_hand:■■■■ right​:ok_hand::ok_hand:there​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ:100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good ■■■■

WTF no , we need more fellow lolicons use Cool Nicks like those =C they seriously reported you? such a silly way to mess with people lol… btw i’ll better remember not to post my team name here, fcking hidden SJW :w:

LoliHugs.

20characters

How about “FlatisJustice?” (͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Runs*

Roririkka

lol.

/20chars