Tree of Savior Forum

Needing to change innapropriate username because rules, how to change? Suggestions for new name hype?!

Is it just on the forums? Because I know I encountered someone with the name in-game my first day… They seemed rather friendly. XD

Also, just do LollyLicker. Sounds the same vocally, but won’t break any rules. If that doesn’t work, then I dunno. XD

LoliLiker? Should be ok and Close enough :smiley:

Lolipopper is good

20chars

Welllll they did say “could” so you could always say “Sure I can, but I won’t”
Kappa

Translated into German you get LoliLecker.
If IMC doesn’t realize it the name will be similar and safe for the time being. Plus it is German which is totally approved by chuuni lolis.

LoliLelo

lelolelo lelolelo lelolelo

LELOLELOLELOLELO

http://puu.sh/oqMRE/440f5d7c27.png

Now we do the waiting game, and then if it doesn’t work we will offer another one.

I used thicker ink for censoring this time

Btw LoliCest sounds a bit screwed up if you think about it.

we can see… that. You clearly put a lot of effort this time.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what you change your name to, because this is always how you’ll look on my screen:

3 Likes

Impressive censorship you have there and while at it, you even have more tabs open this time ROFL

1 Like

You could always use Trick-sama. :grin:

He’s that lovely gentleman on the background whose raison d’être is licking loli godesses.

If first username offer attempt doesn’t work I’ll use a good suggestion I find here.

Edit: Mail has most of the forum staff tagged (If you look.), don’t know how active they actually are as a moderator. Possible that the private message probably got stuck with all the other junk they get in mail. Like people trying to unban themselves.

Darn, must be tough work
Maybe they should segment their staff to those who are only focused and accepts private mails regarding issues and some only focused on responding to threads and automatically has their accounts reject any email/private message sent to them :open_mouth:

Every morning I’ll just wake up wondering if my username has changed yet or if I got a reply if they’ll accept it or not lol

Been logging on every 4-6 hours seeing if my username on my profile has changed without them notifying me if that ever happens.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I dreamt about lolis once and woke up generally concerned with myself. It was one of those dreams where you wake up feeling really sluggish and then went back to sleep an hour later.

Confirmed lolis drain your soul and energy away in dreams.

If it’s just because your name is suppose to sound obscene… You could have said you just like licking lollipops… o.o I meeeeeeeeeean, it’s just because you have loli in your name so the fact they are suggesting you keep loli makes little sense. x’D

1 Like

Four days later and still waiting.

5 Likes

Does that mean that they decided to leave you with current name in fear that you can come up with something even better/worse (depends on perspective)?

3 Likes

This saddens me, I really liked your name to. :confounded:

Maybe they’ll forget and you can just keep your name. Who is it really offending, honestly ■■■■ political correctness.