Tree of Savior Forum

Need to stop botters? Lets destroy the economy!

IMC’s decision to stop botters from ruining the economy, was to first destroy it themselves!

I’m a casual player, level 78 currently. My usual farming is just quests/mobs for hours until my gear goes under 30%, then I return to town, vendor 90% of the drops I find (which, thanks to the incredible low gear drop rate, usually isn’t much), repair, and then back to grinding.

Before: On average I’d return to town with 2-4 gear pieces, and 2-4 recipes, these sold for approx 20~40k(vendor, because everyone sells them in the market for less than what they vendor for) with a repair cost of 4~5k. This in turn would allow me to save up a little money and be able to afford gear upgrades from the market.

Now: 2-4 gear pieces, 2-4 recipes, these now sell for 3-5k, with repair cost of 15k. What little I had saved up, is now gone, and if I continue to grind at this rate, I’ll be out of money by tomorrow. No money = no repairs = no more playing.

I’ll hold out for IMC to fix what they broke, but if they don’t, my ToS days are numbered… hard to turn a profit with a -10k loss every time I return to town.

4 Likes

Botters?you mean people pressing Z forever to get 200 silver item on big kepa?

1 Like

Yes.

Everyone is familiar with the term botters, whether or not they physically bot or simply hold down the Z key, botting is botting.

IMC says: You though that you could mess with my game? Too bad, first, bitches!

2 Likes

So,this is a shock therapy,lol

i can drop one item on mausoleum and sell for 21k i dont really care about noobs on big kepa

Incorrect. The 21k bow that dropped from mausoleum now vendors for 2.1k.

3 Likes

Now dropped because noobs complaining about big kepa

It wasn’t “noobs” complaining about big kepa. It was IMC attempting to fix a problem with a solution that they didn’t think through.

did you know that big kepa stuff still sell at the same value ?

it means that bot and afk player earn more than active players .

why did they do that :frowning:

i guess i’ll just stop playing until it’s fixed .

1 Like

I don’t know, why can’t IMC just turn off auto-attack as a feature of a game? Yep, normal players will have to push buttons like crazy but you’ll also be able to ban erm… bottlers? for using scripts and auto-clickers.

they just have to change the place where the big kepa spawns, to a random one

3 Likes

That’s too simple.
But efficient.

this is CBT.what economy r u talking about…

1 Like

The economy where we need silver to repair gear and warp but we don’t have because NPCs are eating them after the update.

I was like “wtf?!”… i was okay with the npc with low prices, but the repair is like too expensive…

1. Repair prices are not applied correctly at the moment (new)

The change in repair price has nothing related to botters. It’s a bug, for god sakes. Please, stop bitching.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand the term “bot” yourself. If you’re physically at your pc pressing a button(or holding it down) due to in game mechanics, you couldnt possibly be botting… that’s just common sense. A bot consists of a 3rd party software, that takes control over your character; so you dont have to press anything at all.

“Repair prices are not applied correctly at the moment (new)
The chance in repair price has nothing related to botters. It’s a bug, for god sakes. Please, stop bitching.”

AND man??? if you farm 5k item in lvl 75, lvl 15 farm 1/2k, why level up your weapon with 2k :smile: ???
Grinding is hard with weapon +5/+6 and not really so fast (boss is long too), with weapon +o ==> bye bye new player stop play

The ■■■■ did I just read.

1 Like