Tree of Savior Forum

Need suggestions/advices help me please, it's my first archer

Hi guys, i’m leveling my first archer and the build path that i have chosen is Archer2>Ranger1>Scout3>Falc1>Mergen

I chose this build because i saw many people saying it’s the best for farming/pvp’ing and grinding, is it right?

Also i need big help on status, should i go full dex? or str? is there a better build that can fit falc and mergen?

Thanks in advance!

Ps. i’m loving playing archer

use Nicola’s stats distribution
112 STR
31 CON
175 DEX invested
it has high crit chance and high damage altogether. don’t go full dex. hybrid is the best.

1 Like

No, please don’t use my stats.
You need to calculate stats from your gears + swift step buff. Everyone ‘should’ have different stats and not following other people’s ratio. This is what I believe to be the best and efficient way to build your character. Because not everybody will have the same gears as you.
My stats work best for me - might not be for everybody else.

Yes - Hybrid is the best way to build :smiley: with a minimum of 31 cons ofc.

You need to be specific on what type of archer you want to build. If you want your scout 3 to farm low level dungeon 130/145 then you may choose to go high str.

For safest stats distribution = 1:1 str/dex

Dont know about pvp though its awesome for farming and grinding, maybe gvg. If you wanna pvp, look at cannoneer or musketeer builds.

Btw, check this if you didnt before:

Split Arrow is not an AoE / circle. It’s a 1 Hit -> split into 2. Maximum 3 targets.

So… There is a reason to go falconeer before rank 8 then? Mergen does give aoe already

Falc is great for Mergen but in your previous post you said there’s a bug or glitch that doesn’t work with Split Arrows. I’m just pointing out that it’s not an AoE Skills. With iDreamy you are better off with Rogue…unless you do A3Sc3 Falc

To be honest that build is bad at PVP. Given that you can also just ignore CON all together, wear Plate and go STR:DEX only.

Given you like your Archer and you are going to main it means you will probably do Saalus and transcend weapons. Given that I wouldn’t invest to much into STR as it increases the DMG by almost nothing. That means I would invest only into DEX until you you think you need some more STR to get through Block Rating on mobs (monsters start blocking) then some STR and as you are fine DEX again.

i got an archer 3 scout 3 cannoneer, i can farm 130/145 dungeons in 15-20 mins and i can also TBL for fun with 1.3k evasion, i got 100% crit and +13 superior wreech bow transcended and double red gems, it reaches 1k physical attack with weapon buff.
my archer has 50 con (total) because i feel like 50 con is the best for everything as a base con.
Maybe a bit more if you want to pvp but for farming 130-145 50 con is enough. (assuming you gonna lvl to 250+ and not just leave ur scout at rank 6)
being able to crit is important for maximum dps and performance, my preference is to go high dex with swift step and get high dex and then enhance my weapons and get physical attack and crit attack gear
just an easier way to get crits imo, i don’t have infinite amount of silver to spend on sissel bracelets (which are essential to anyone who wants to achieve max crit rate while building str)
i also believe that criting 100% of the time is stronger.
As nicola said you can also do hybrid if you like, hybrid stats are a budget stat build, so if you don’t have access to silver and can’t do the minimum of enhancing your weapon, i’d go hybrid
definitely not full str on an archer build who is going to be a mergen, you need to reach crit cap, or at least 80% crit in my opinion to achieve maximum dps.