Tree of Savior Forum

Need some advice for my Falconer Cannoneer Build

Hello everyone and excuse my bad english i was hoping to get some answers from you cannoneer lovers out there since the last patch gave us a huge buff and im interested how people like them and would skill the cannoneer overall

so far i came up with this build: (please keep in mind that the blank hunter slot is saved for appraiser but since they didnt have him yet in the simulator i just went with hunter instead)

so here are my questions:

first of the stats should i just go full dex and ignore str completly or should i go for something like 160 str 60 con and rest dex ?

2nd did i do everything right on the skill distribution for my cannoneer?
with the new buff to siege burst reducing its CD to 7 i wanted to max it since it seems more reliable also it says:

• Casting time reduced to 250%.
  • Cooldown reduced from 30 sec to 7 sec.
  • You will now be able to move sooner after using the skill.

how much faster is that exactly ?

3rd on the other hand cannon blast got +1 overheat but still has a 25sec CD so i just left it with at lvl 1 for that armour break attribute + thats still a crap ton of damage even like this… was that wise or should i max that instead of siege burst?

4th is bazooka worth it? the skill seems to be pretty fun with a chronomancer in your party but i dont know if thats worth it since we are basicly spamming skills any tipps for that?

5th is 3 points in smoke screen too much or too little ? i dont know since the stats are not explained ^^

well thats it for my main questions about the cannoneer

now to the theory crafting i wanted to do some money on the side so i picked appraiser for rank 5 also appraiser can buff my cannons as far as i understand wich would be great.

archer c3 for the multishot circling combo but here i dont know if c2 would be enough since we alrdy get kneeling shot but i dont know wich class to actually put in there… maybe ranger c1 for steady aim and some more skill spam ?

scout c1 should be self explainatory and i would like to keep him but im up for suggestions :smiley:

overall i hope this isnt too much and every bit of help is more than welcome

thanks in advance

go full dex. i cant comment on cannoneer part, no experience. For me A2-ranger1 is better than A3 because steady aim

Please start using this simulator instead: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31

Always max Bazooka. Personally I still dislike Siege Burst. I find it only useful for when you really really need to take advantage of its high AoE Ratio. I’d rather use the points on Cannon Barrage and Smoke Grenade.

It’s still pretty slow. Once you get to Cannoneer you should get all the skills at level 1 first, get the Shootdown attribute, and try everything out yourself and determine whether you’re okay with Siege Burst or not.

You use Bazooka mostly to boost your other skills’ damage. Maybe you missed the update sayingyou can use your other Cannon skills while on Bazooka stance.

The only thing that increase with levels is the duration. You’d know this if you used the simulator I mentioned :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the simulator im definetly gonna use it from today onwards

also yes i missed the fact that you can use skill while using bazooka but then there is another question is kneeling shot not a wasted skill then ?

Kneeling Shot

• Cannonneer skills can now be casted while using Kneeling Shot (except for Bazooka).

since it would be worth alot more to use bazooka instead ?

so i came up with this build for now saved 4 points on appraiser cuz i dont know where to put them yet

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31418deff.1a23354a5161.152545.11243545.152145.1135455361.1a213741556175

Watch appraiser skills:

Overestimate buff (thumbs up) increases your off-hand level. Your cannon/shield/pistol/dagger will be stronger. Is worth for cannoneer.

steady aim is too hard to use with bazooka

i prefer lv15 swift step over steady aim unless you get rogue1

is appraiser out on eu servers alrdy or am i missing something ?

Has not been released on iToS yet. You will get forum hype and many question threads about appraiser (class change quest) when it is released.

so… im thinking about going mergen at rank 8 instead of cannoneer c2 because that would be another 4 skills to use i came up with something like this

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314181efh.1f21374f516175.152545.11243545.1135455361.15213445.15214554

what do you guys think ?

You will need a lot of buttons.

Each skill has an enhance %%% attribute. If you have many skills you will need a lot of silver to buy attributes.

In endgame you will focus on building a strong weapon. This weapon requires rare materials (practonium ore). If you use crossbow+cannon, and 2Handed bow skill set it will be difficult to obtain high damage weapons for all skills.
Cannon skills --> use cannon damage, must use cannon.
Other skills --> use main weapon damage.
Mergen —> must use 2Handed bow for skills.

but cannon skill scale from both main and sub

a good thing of 2 weapon is u have more gem slot that support each other