Tree of Savior Forum

Need some Advice for a Beginner!

Hi !

(For say everything, i’ve, maybe …, a bad english written so i’m sorry D: ! )

I’ve play for 2 week now and i wanted to play Support ! I’ve start with a rly ugly build ( Clric 2 > Priest 3 > Chap 1 > Kriviss 3) for playing buffer mod but i don’t think i’ve do a great job .

I thinking to switch Cleric 1 > Priest 3 > Diev 3 > Miko 1 > Taio 1

Priest for Blessing (15) and Sacrement (10) buff for my party (I want to play Full SPR, good choice ? Same for the Build, it’s good, or just really bad ?)

I’ve see you can have some Monster card too, but don’t have drop any actually : /
What card i need ? Like this i’m going to farm this monster ^.^ !

I think i haven’t forgotten anything o/ !

Thx you for your Advice !

Priest 2/3 is taken for revive and mass heal, buffs are nice but people usually don’t care about it because they can buy pardoner buffs.

I recommend cleric 2 for divine might, extra heal tiles and a stronger safety zone(safety zone attribute makes it harder to break).

Cleric 2 > Diev 3 > Miko > PD3
Cleric 2 > X > Sadhu 3 > PD3
*Insert random taoist variant here

Priest 3 builds are still popular, but not mainly for the buffs as explained earlier. Revive saves your dps from dying so that buffs are not lost. Mass Heal is an instant heal without having them requiring to move to all your tiles

There’s a big cleric thread you can check for support builds. I just recommend cleric 2 because it’s a big boost from cleric 1.

If i pick Priest 3, it’s for took some heal too ! Just i use 25 pts on 45 for Blessing & Sacrement, the rest are for supp !

Yearh i Like Divine Might, but only 5 spell can be buff, so i considered this spell as poor no ?

I see some people took Pardoner, maybe because i’ve doesn’t understand the class, but, what is the utility in a group ?

Sadhu, it’s the same, for the reduce stat i think it’s really good but after i don’t see why pick him . !

5 spells yes…but look
Let’s say you have these in your party:
Archer 2 > QS 3 > Rogue X
Swordsman 3 > X > Doppel 3 > Shinobi
Thauma > X
X > Chrono

Making them stronger, DOV level 16, Bunshin+1, higher level swells, higher swift step, sneak hit, etc. These buffs lasts forever as long as you have DM. Yes,you just buffed everyone’s buffs with DM.

Yes, I’m just saying that people won’t appreciate your blessing/sacrament because pardoner buffs are good and last long, and almost everyone buys it. One of your main buffs will be Monstrance for high dex friends.

Discerning Evil > extends strong debuffs like Zwercchau from doppel

Sadhu I’m not sure, but it’s really popular atm.

Yearh, Okay for the Divine Might, you are right o/

Actually, when i see a buffer in town, it’s generally +1650/1700 on Blessing, i’ve 422 SPR, Blessing lvl 15, i’ve +1645. You can gain so much vs Pardoner buff no ?

In my grp, we are actually 4.

Archer / Rogue / Appraiser / QS
Wizard / Elem / Warlock
Swordman / Barba / Corsaire / Shinobi

(I forget some maybe but i know our swordman doesn’t have Doppeul D:)

A pardonner is really neccessary you think ?

I don’t know if i’m going to play in PU (Idk on this work on this game for say everything).

One more question, on my spell i see “x% attack” and not Magic Attack, so my spell took my Physical attack for base ?

Not sure if a pardoner is necessary, depends on how your group values their debuffs.

that’s okay, just keep in mind that they won’t be getting your blessing if they still have pardoner blessing so it’s not really going to do anything until they die.

In our server we have:
from a pardoner shop.

just check if it’s physical or magical.

Oh, really … I would like to find someone like this, maybe i’ve no luck xD !

For the pardonner, i’m going to see if we have some good debuffs !

If i don’t pick pardoner and if my priest buff are useless, can i go for something like this :

Cleric 2 > Krivis 2 > Dev 3 > Miko 1 > Taio 1

Or maybe, you can have better than Krivis and with a better synergy with my other class ?
(Actually i’ve only play Priest/Chaplain/Krivis) Or the Monstrance from Priest are really neccessary ?

Priest buffs will start to become useful again if people die a lot, but right now we rarely die.

I think this is ok, but people usually stop at kriv 3 instead of kriv 2.

A lot of builds have priest 1 for monstrance+resurrection.

You can also build cleric2>priest3>paladin3>X. Barrier can be useful, you can also be a tank and receive damage with barrier if you have high hp. You have heals at the same time and mass heal+revive from priest.

Paladin also has sanctuary which can be useful for harder parts of the game like CM6/7

Yearh i think Krivis 3 it’s better but idk how to place him in this build, i think Dev/Miko/Taio have a really good synergy and wanted to play them for this reason !

(For Miko, what difference do you have between Clap & Sweeping ? Sweeping up my Statue & Storm Calling, or i’ve really doesn’t understand the spell ?)

For the Paladin, i think it’s a really good character, i’ve see it in action, but it wasn’t my goal to tank :x !

never played miko, not sure here. I just know that they can extend diev statues.

I had a Miko for a long time. The summary of difference is sweeping will increase one level of installment like owls or cure (need to do it before hand). The clap extends the duration of statues, so you create them and then keep claping as long as you can to make it last very long time. Storm calling is another thing, not related. People go tao for the support usually

Oh, Okay, thinking statue depend only of Sweeping and not Clap !

As the storm up Melee Dammage of 50%, i was thinking if i can keep him 24s, always activate !

What do you play with your Miko ? And the skill point use ? Thinking : Gohei 1 / Sweeping 4 / Clap 5 / Kagura 5 ? But as you have say Sweeping it’s only for Owls or Cure, Idk if it’s really the best :x

I think the diev have the most synergy. Japoneses players mapped the skills affected http://wikiwiki.jp/tosjp/?Class%2F�������å�%2F��������

About skills point distribution, I would do like that. Kagura face is very strong for support and monsters are usually dark

Usually when I want Sacrament/Blessing buff, I buy them from shop because:

• shop characters are built exclusively for selling, which means they use +SPR items up the wazoo to get insane amounts of SPR; 422 SPR for your buffs are nice, but they cannot compete with 800-1000 SPR buffs
  • buffs bought from shop last almost forever (40+ mins)

For your support character, definitely go with Cleric2-Priest2 instead of Cleric1-Priest3, your teammates will benefit more from the extra healing than the extra power on buffs.

Hello.

You can consider Cleric 2 Priest 2 Diev 2 Oracle Miko Tao if you want a full support.
Pretty much complete package when it comes to party buffs, but if you want to go full spr can scrap Diev 2 for Priest 3 and go full SPR.

I run latter builds for WB/ET 40/Unique Raid and I can say is that Cleric 2 already covers healing with Priest 3 for solid buffs, Diev for Cooldown Reduction/better SP management, Oracle for removing Magic Circles/Debuff immunity/5% nullify damage chance, and MikoTao for afk floors and boosting melee ally damage with Kagura Stormcalling.

Yunseo. I don’t see investing 3 ranks on Priest so necessary. It sure can be one of many variants of support, but Priest2 you can already have revive and you can also monstrance, the two bufs worth for the party.

Diev1 is quite bad , missing owls from second rank for example.

Oracle have some buffs but I don’t see very high demand on them. The debuf protection could be from Dispell or charm that people can buy. Also you could have PD for that and spreading the debuffs (thinking about you are doing support).

Also, full Spr you would have your sp bar almost full all the battles, I would tradeoff maybe half of it or more with Con as you would be alive and supporting players, even that once upon a time need a potion

Diev 1 is one of the best fillers in the game if you’re confused on that missing rank.

-20% cooldown with 100% uptime? count me in. Very useful in CM, probably et too.

Also helps with sp management.

1 Like

Yes, I already said that Priest 3 is unnecessary unless you really want to hog all your SPR. Priest 2 already has Revive/Mass Heal which is what you will need anyways.

Diev 1 is amazing for Laima/Zemyna access and can fit easily on lots of builds with 1 filler. Diev 2 is for World Tree usage with Miko clap upkeeping it, not 100% effective but works quite a bit. Taking Diev for owls is a very misguided approach to the class itself.

You will appreciate Oracle upon running Solmiki because Prophecy and Counterspell are great and eliminates the need for Dispellers. Also >Charms. The only debuff they block that dispellers don’t is hex and very very few mobs even use that, nor is it that important to block unlike freeze/stun that dispellers/prophecy/bloodletting can.

I do agree that PD Bloodletting is great, but Oracle already covers that and allows you Counterspell/Attributed Forecast, which both are amazing to have. Also the debuffs that PD spreads(Hex, Freeze, Black Death Steam) are either easily spreadable themselves or is already in PD’s kit.

I only said to go Priest 3 if you want to go full spr, and go Diev 2 instead and build your stats to your preference(full con preferrably).

As I’ve said, I actively run this for Unique Raid, CM, ET 40, and World Bossing and have reasons as to why I took said classes.

Edit: fixed grammar.

Yunseo, you can consider misguided the owls, but it is one of the skills that rank 2 provides and it does help. If you place to destroy the gems in ET or to aggro mob to avoid hitting players, you are doing it right.

I consider misguide if you say something that really doesn’t make sense. If you want to say you prefer another path, no problem. Just not make your personal opinion sound like the only way to new players. My point here is the new players that are reading, they might not know the Dispell item and many other details.

Again, don’t take it personal. I want to give people options , sharing to them our experience, so they can go and find they own answers and knowledge

Cd and sp reduction is fine, I just don’t really enjoy the lack of attack during the level up with this rank, but it is easier than very long ago