Tree of Savior Forum

Need Sappers Input

Building a Sapper 3 into Can 2 and I’m trying to figure out which spells to invest into. So any input would be great.

Claymore - Good damage, low aoe attack ratio, but 300 silver cost. Worth?
Punji - Seems to have amazing damage but at the same time looks like it would annoy the crap out of exp parties by launching enemies everywhere. Take?
Broom Trap - 100% invested
Collar Bomb - Need some input here, but I would guess it might lag behind other Sapper spells that have received attribute buffs while this one only has the attribute bonus?
Stake Stockades - Any use for exp parties? Feels like it “might” be useful for ET or Uphill.
Spike Shooter - No idea about this one either, any input is welcomed.

Your opinions are appreciated, thanks!

Dislike claymore, high set-up time, high delay.
Yes, punji is only ‘for fun’. During exp parties it will be annoying. Isn’t as good as it used to be.
Broom trap is a very big AoE skill. Cannot hit flying enemies.
Collar bomb should be 10/10, it will deal 1 hit per skill level — 10 hits at level 10. However you need at least 2 mobs. You must stay close to the enemy (melee range) to cast it without fail.
Stake stokades 3 hits per stockade, cast it and jump immediately to cancel the animation delay.
Spike shooter max for most amount of hits. Use to burst big targets. It is difficult to land all hits on moving small targets. Excellent vs boss.
Detonate traps is useful. Destroys boss traps. Be careful around your own spells, and around allied spells. Detonate traps will destroy those too.

Remaining points free.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311555..1131416a7a85

Claymore is cute at first but once you get to Cannoneer you’d be like “wtf I actually use that skill?”. I used to use Claymore a lot but once I got to Cannoneer I quickly realised it was a waste of time and money.

You can still take it for leveling though. It’s still pretty good for dealing with Flying mobs when someone pulls them until you get to Cannoneer.

punji is amazing skill

but depend on your playstyle

i don’t like doing 5 man grind

Thank god you told me this, I was leveling the attribute cause this skill seemed pretty useful. Saved me a ton of silver.

Collar bomb, spike, and broom trap it seems. Thanks!