Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with Wiz > Cryo > Kino > Kino > Kino -> ? -> Warlock

Hi im new to this game and currently at C1 > K1, aiming towards kino3 for pvp.
I prefer warlock nuke abilities for rank 7 and the ability to solo for questing.
Now at lost whch class to fill in at rank 6.

Kind Pros please advice!

Thanks!

If you want to PVP Cryo 2 is almost a must in order to get Sub Zero Shield IMO and Gust is decent damage for PVE content (1 point only) once you get the attribute for it.

This would also give you a better Ice Wall for more shards in PVE content too.

Runecaster’s Rune of Ice gives a 300% boost to the icewall combo.

With only C1 Cryo rune caster still worth it?
I’m think of Sorc since its goes better with warlock.
Or go necro for flesh canon burst dmg.

Any suggestion?

Necro’s summons thrive when you’re locking everything down with kino3.
Summon AI is really dumb unless your main character isn’t moving, so the channeled skills synergize rather nicely.

I’ am facing the EXACTLY same struggle… At this moment I am Kino C2, really enjoying it. For my 6th rank I’m thinking about Rune Caster to play more of a support role with rune of giants and protection and get a nice extra damage in IW+PP. Hoping to see some ideas here!

I have the same build/problem in mind… but am more interested in PVE content. What I was wondering now is how Linker interacts with Kino.

Wiz > Cry > Kino > Linker > Kino > Kino > Warlock

I’d be happy to hear someone’s experiences of Kino skills on linked mobs :slight_smile:

Isn’t better to have at least C2 linker in the build?

I feel kino might use some help using sorc’s summon as it can help to tank mobs when we do our channelling spells. Let me know if I’m wrong.

Interesting, as I would have said it’s the other way around. Sorc needs C2 to be able to command the summon around… which otherwise does stupid things. With Linker C1 you get 5/6 mobs linked.

Rune Caster for sure.

Would you be so kind and add a short explanation? :wink:

Is viable to raise a mob and cast a damage rune on them? With it we still got PP+IW with ice rune and the standalone combo with gravity pole to continue the fight. At the moment, Rune Caster is my choice!

Most Rune caster builds seems to favour C3 Cryo to maximize the 300% buff. With only C1 Cryo, I’m not sure its really worth it as all his skill has 8 sec long casting time.
At least Cryo C2 I guess?
If go RC, will be Wiz3 > Cryo3 > RC
For our case might be Wiz > Cryo1 > Kino3 > Cryo2 > RC
But it felt abit lacklustre as it doesn’t have the full potential of Icewall.

Cryo is CC overkill for a 3 Psycho build. What Psycho lacks is dps. 3 Wiz/3Psy/1Warlock addresses this weakness and is very strong in PvP also. Also Surespell is practically made for c3 Psychokino builds.

Seems like abit off topic. Are you suggesting C2 Wiz for Rank 6?

Am going rune caster too for a more support role with pre-engagement buffs and an extra nuke too.

However, Cryo 2, Necromancer, and Sorcerer are viable choices too :slight_smile:

In my experience, Linker isn’t needed much if you will go for Kino 3. Gravity Pole holds and damages your targets but you need to position yourself well.

Casting Psychic Pressure on linked mobs is great though but I usually let some other linker do that for me.

For solo-ing wise, with RC long casting time, the nukes ain’t much uses since you have to stand and cast for 8 sec without being interrupted.
Kino3 only have raise and it doesn’t suck mobs up like Frost pillar in Cryo3, so its rather hard. Btw, a runestone cost 500s each? (someone please verify) So each cast is like 500s, so its not that practical too.

The nuke is just an extra. Am getting RC for the party buffs. And yes a runestone costs 500 each.

Cryo 2, the additional hit number on ice wall and the damage increase make a phenomenal difference. Subzero shield is a godsend for pvp.
Also playing RC without quick cast is awful.