Tree of Savior Forum

Need help on card choices

Hey, I need help on card choices for my hybrid support build.

My current build is Cleric2-Dievdirby3-Miko-Kabbalist-Zealot2
Full SPR

I currently am using Linkroller for green for the extra SPR but not sure of what to use for the other 3 colours.

One Gazing golem for Purple. The rest can be anything, like Yeti, Rikaus, Stone Whale or elemental damage.

For red, I’d like to say glass moles but there’s really a wide variety of cards you could choose from, you’re also full spr, so glass moles are less effective compared to str zealots

Blue, Armaos is the best choice if you don’t have Zaura/Nuaele or want a cheaper but effective blue card

1 Like

Hm. Shouldn’t it be Chapparition and not Glass Mole? Looking at the build, most damage is Magical and scales with M.Atk, such as Zealot, Miko and Diev. Unless it’s been changed?

Diev statues gets your magic attack and % of damage increase with Spr I just don't understand how Carve Oak damages are calculated

Due that I would stick with chap card (glass is for physical) but notice to create owls with the buff active, usually it copy some of your character information in the creation (so changing set for spr or int can be helpful)

I thought carve owls damage only scaled with your weapons MATK and not overall MATK so chapparition wouldn’t increase carve owls damage.

I think I’m going to stick to glass mole as the zealot skills (physical damage and blind faith) are a bulk of my damage outside of carve owl and I only use Cure, Hamaya and Merkabah as filler and these skills don’t deal as near as much as Immolation and Fanatic Illusion.

Zealot is physical with immolation and fanatic illusion.

The rest, magical.

Though zealot is pretty much the big deal there, but he’s full spr that’s why I was hesitant with the glass mole suggestion.

@Lostac
Huh. I did not know that. Not to derail but should Zealot build STR in that case? Or will the bonus damage from Blind Faith be enough? Also planning a SPR Zealot although using chaplain as earlier level so the question posed by OP is kind of relevant to me. (although, using a Well upgraded Mace should solve that problem in general…hmm.)

@Axwell
Does the skill tooltip state that Owl distinguishes between weapon M.Atk and overall M.Atk? If so, that’s a rather strange interaction. Usually those types that distinguish sources specify them such as the ones that use stats directly such as Sacra, Cure and Blessing. I’ve never seen a skill that openly states “scales with weapon M.Atk”. I am aware that Owl scales with SPR though since it’s a “minion” but specifying Weapon M.Atk is rather odd. Or is this a product of being a pure SPR build? I highly doubt it distinguishes between the two. But in any case do you have a link I can read to that effect? Ty.

I do remember seeing someone test it here on this forum, don’t remember where exactly, and chapparition does increase the damage of owls. Unless it got changed recently.

Personally I’m getting 3 Froster Lord red cards for my SPR Diev3-Miko-Priest-Zealot2 build since dps isn’t the main focus anyway and the build has a bunch of multihits.

I was told it only scaled with weapon MATK but after some testing, that doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s damage does get increased by chapparition but only if chapparition is active when I place the statue. I think I’m going to stick to chapparition.

If you want to burst bosses down, high spr and blind faith abuse is a good idea, but for anything else or mobbing, blind faith runs out very quick. Str matters a little if you got yourself a beefy weapon, so you can do pretty much whatever you want for now