Tree of Savior Forum

I just don't understand how Carve Oak damages are calculated

Hello guys,

A quick question about Carve oak:

It is characterized as Magic but also melee (strike). (source Tosneet)

I tried 2 different weapons:

a +7 Rod with 1300 ish magical damage and a blue gem.
a+7 Vienazaris mace with a blue gem.

On the character’s sheet I have more Matt (Min and Max) when using the mace but I deal less damage with it. 2300/2700 Matt (mace) vs 2200 Matt (rod).

Secondly when my friend applies lethargy on the target, the damage doesn’t change at all.

I remember reading somewhere that the Oak statue is considered as a summon (0.3% damage upgrade via SPR), is it a wet dream? something coming? or already live?

I remember reading somewhere that the Oak took the Min value of the Matt. It seems plausible because i never see any variation on the damage on the same monster. It seems the bonus min/max damage aren’t apply in the value taken to determine the damage explaining that the mace is giving less damage.

Anyone knows how it works? @Nekorin maybe?

Depending on the answer i might invest (going into masinios rod) on my C2/Diev3/Miko/Kabba3 to upgrade her personal damage.

Thank you in advance guys! HF

Yes, the damage is based on your magic attack, and SPR. 0.3% damage per SPR. Is already Live. Owl is not strike damage, but magic damage.

The SPR bonus to final damage multiplier should be

Base% * (OwnerSPR/ (OwnerLevel + 1))

Which is then added to the Base% (100% for owls).

Owls also get half of your weapon MATK as MATK bonus. Gems aren’t counted afaik.

As a support i have full SPR with a windia rod +11 and nothing else, but the owls hits are ridiculously low, even if you place 5 of them they hit nothing, i mean even a lvl 1 cure is more usefull. Owls don’t have extra lines of attack.
I just use them to aggro basically.

I don’t think either my diev 3 miko pd3 also hit anything with owls because Heal and PD spells just do the job so it’s a waste of resource relying on it.

1 Like

Here are some vids by Wolfy. Pretty decent dmg there considering the damage he has

Owl scales pretty fine now with SPR. Even i made one as a support, and it is cheap damage.
Trans 3 for 10-12ks/owl tick , good deal.

1 Like

Also great for challenge mode immobile content.

Why wolfy killing his fellow doggie at unique raid?

1 Like