Tree of Savior Forum

Need help (Error Code 8)

Have a 2 days off from work but since morning earlier today can’t login because of this.
Thank you in advance for any advice/help or reply.

(GMT+8)

Server Name: Telsiai

Character Name: All Characters

Bug Description :
(Error Code 8)

• The channel has closed due to an unexpected problem.
  • It will remain unavailable for a few moments.
  • Returning to lodge.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
Initiating the game/Starting the game

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
PS4 Controller

System

• CPU : AMD-A8 3870
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : GTX 750Ti
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte GA-A75M-S2V
  • Storage : 1TB Western Digital Blue
  • Internet Connection : 20mbps Fiber Optic
  • Country, Region :
1 Like

same… this happened around 9:20-ish server time… before that i was able to complete my miko quest and do some main quests even… now i can’t even interact to the daily npcs… i really want to complete the invited ones event…

This is annoying. I cant enter normally to telsiai sv (my main sv) but ican enter normall to other servers Klaipeda, fedimian and even silute.

Same IMC potato coding. Please help. @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

I have the same issue. Cant play the game and if I am able to sign in the lag is unbearable.

It’s been 15 hours… the issue is still ongoing. (telsai server)

Im using VPN and it works fine when i connect outside SEA connections. So it seems SEA server has a problem.

mine suddenly went fine now !!! O___O even my lag attack problem is nowhere on sight OxO;;; and no response from staff O____O;;; what’s going on OAO

Are you still facing an issue?

1 Like

Yes still facing the same issue as yesterday. Just checked today 10am server time.

And what is your Team Name?

@STAFF_Letitia Sorry for my delayed response message/pm sent.

issue was gone around 6pm server time, i went out to get breakfast and came back around 8pm, and the problem is back…

@Aoi_Kanashi
Could you do send us your last replay file?
If you facing this issue again, kindly report it through a Support ticket along with your lastreplay file so we may further investigate the problem. You can find your lastreplay file at the following path: Steam/steamapps/common/TreeOfSavior/release/replay/lastreplay

sent a new one via leticia’s pm… currently testing it now… and it has worsen…

I wish you could resolve this. I have been unable to play this game for 24 hours now. (Telsai Server)

there’s a speculation that it has something to do with the damaged undersea internet cable in hongkong that has been going on since late april…

I have been experiencing the same problem! And whenever I get in the game, the NPCs do not appear, even my skills in the hotkeys. And the LAG and DELAY are very frustrating. This is happening
for over a week now.

1 Like

@marquezcj
Currently, we are checking on this issue.
Please do send us the ticket via support ticket category.
kindly report it through a Support ticket along with your lastreplay file so we may further investigate the problem.

@STAFF_Letitia

i cant upload my lastreplay cuz of authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, xml)
server name :Telsiai
team name: FishPie

same issues here can u fix it , teamname silverval server sigita