Tree of Savior Forum

Need help! DPS Inquistor PVE build

Hello~ I plan to make a Cleric class, because my other char all are swordman class, so this will be my 1st Cleric char. Need same opinion from my build. Thank you~

And i also have some question:

1. Druid c2 skill Transform, how this skill work??What use to Transform into monster??

2. Did i really need int & Str to do high damage??

3. Plague Doctor And Druid which 1 will be more benefit in pve, and i still can deal high dps???

No. You can go pure dex with a bit of con. Putting STR or INT in that build would only make a small difference

Druid 2 route will deal more dps. I also find it more useful for PvE because of the invulnerabilities and stats it can bring.

1 Like

Thanks for all the link, i like to ask, if i at Tansform mode really cant use double pounch?? Did you know any other skill i cant use in Tansform mode, can you give me the list?? thank ~

im gonna refer you here because this one will give you ‘fact’ and not just theories with no proofs.

1 Like

Only things you can’t do during Transform are normal/Z attacks, Telepath, and using the the weapon swap function (but you can still change your weapons and other equipment through the item window or the hotkey bar)

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I will read more detail.

For Weapon, i will use Five Hammer and use yellow gem instead red gem. I take yellow gem because 322dex + Monstrance + Transform Panto +50% can help me do around 70%~80% crit, And red gem only + max atk, i dont think i can do max atk every time . so yellow gem is better right??

For the build with Druid 2, yes Yellow Gems are better. I’m only using Red Gems on my Five Hammer because I’m sharing it among all my non-Archer characters :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For your opinion Inquisitor 4 skill which 1 is the most stronger skill??

God Smash: have high base damage, 3 overheat, and bonus damage when using Blunt weapon

Pear of Anguish : If target is a magic-using will deals more damage.

Breaking Wheel : when you hit the wheel will deal more damage???

Malleus Maleficarum : attacked enemy gets its INT and SPR halved and SP consumption

Actually how is Breaking Wheel work??

Breaking Wheel - When you learn its attribute, hitting it will spread the attack to an area wider than the Wheel’s AoE range. When you cast this on top of enemies, hitting the wheel lets you deal double damage since they’ll be taking the damage from the original hits, and then damage from the wheel’s spreading mechanism. This is assuming you do not miss hitting the wheel (so AoE ratio is good!). This skill is a must-max for PvE

Pear of Anguish - It’s a bit harder to use in PvE compared to the other skills but it deals a lot of damage and has the best scaling per level after Breaking Wheel. I would also max this

God Smash - It’s like Double Punch 2.0, but there’s nothing really special with its scaling besides the higher base damage (which comes out really high). Some people would like to get 4 points into this, and that’s totally reasonable. Personally, I would just put one point because I prefer…

Malleus Maleficarium - ! It’s not very good in terms of AoE because of its limited and unreliable targeting, but its debuff also makes the debuffed target take additional incoming damage based on their magic attack, on every hit for the whole duration of the debuff. Whenever I use it on bosses, their HP just drops really fast

TLDR: I would do Wheel 5, Pear 5, Malleus 4, Smash 1. But Smash 4 and Malleus 1 is also fine

1 Like

WoW thank for all thought information is very helpful ~

Last question, about the Malleus Maleficarium, did the debuff Duration will increase with high skill lv??

Yes the debuff duration increases with skill level. At skill level 7 you can have it up close to 100% of the time, so that will take circle2 or DM + druid3

1 Like

One question does wheel have like a maximum hit count? I was wondering to railgun it for double damage on bosses or true aoe busrt

Hello guys, need some opinion from your all.

For Transform skill, i was planing to take Panto because for nice movement speed buff, +50% crit rare and + 100% eva it will be very usefull for solo dungeon more fast.

Merog Shaman also is good too, has a 5s cd safety zone with 22 blocks if you took cleric2, is usefull on black annoying physical knockdown skill.

Kugheri Zeuni - gives +50% Crit Rate, +110 atk to all sizes. Skill: Physical Pole of Agony - “true aoe” 200% p.atk multiplier, hits 19 times, 20s cd. For dps or clear monster is very good too. But i have monk C1 Double Punch, not sure Kugheri Zeuni skill will be need or not

Otherworld Large Panto Spearman - +50% Crit Rate, +75% Max HP. Skill: AoE armour break. This maybe no use for me, because i take monk C1 “Hand Knife: Armor Break”

You guys have other Transform is more good then those ones??

Anyone can share a inquistor,druid c2 solo 290 dungeon link?? i search at google dont find any video about inquistor,druid c2 :frowning:

This hammer has been passed down for generations among the house of [insert house name]. Now it is passed onto you.

@sylee0538
Why krivis though? [daino]?

1 Like

krivis have Zaibas for early lvling and dps, Zalciai for some - crit resistant, Daino for support.

Early leveling is so easy it is not worth spending a rank on “for early leveling”. You would get more (IMHO) from deiv or cleric3.

i dont think deiv c1 will be usefull, maybe i take cleric3 or i take paladin c1 is this ok??
:slight_smile:

IMO, Diev is one of the things that make Druid C2 worth it.

Dievdirbys: Plant-type Damage - This works well with Chortasmata. Chortasmata transforms every ground-type unit inside its AoE into plant type. This includes bosses.

Statue of Goddess Laima - Makes a pretty huge difference with most of your skills. Just think of these three skills’ cooldowns going down

Transformation 120 → 96 = 100% uptime even at just circle 2
Sterea Trofh 30 → 23 = 44% uptime
Breaking Wheel 50 → 40 = 28s downtime

1 Like