Tree of Savior Forum

DEX Inquisitor - 315 Full Run

People alwaya critisize my build for trying to do too much and not being good at anything so here’s a little proof that it works extremely well. I also just want to spread some love for physical based Inquisitor’s as that’s what they were designed to be and there’s way too many INT/CON ones out there.

Notice that I even get Rank 1 DPS on the 1st boss which is leather type armour

5 Likes

As far as i know Inquisitor is mainly physical damage, only 1 magic skill so far (only at R9 we will see what else they will came up with), i made a pard that will be going to Inquisitor, my stats are DEX:SPR <---- Blessing and other skills boost, so far my damage is shitty because my gear is crap too, i am still working on gear.

But support wise (not healing) i can do well and i can hold heavy damage too, specially magic since i got Oracle C1 in it, i don’t regret my build, i have fun with it, only the low damage as of now is bothersome.

And in the end of the day, it is us,who build our own chars, who will decide if they are good or bad by playing them properly.

your wheel steal all the physical dmg ur partners are doing, works like thaumathurge reverse, they are doing the skills but the dmg counts for u.

your build is not good at all ( monk 1 instead of priest 3? wtf?) , its juts inquisitor that is too strong by itself, it dosnt rely on anything to be good.
basicaly anything will be usefull with inquisitor.

if u were alone there your dps was not going to be any good.

Wow you have it all wrong… Whoever hits the wheel = source of damage and Priest 3 on a DEX build? What the actual ■■■■. LOL

I can’t believe what I’m reading.

Welcome to the tos community…

Where the majority of newbies and idiots alike believe they know better than the actual guide writers.

Not sure what to do about them at this point, there’s just too many newbies and too little properly researched/reasoned advice. Meh…

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand why would you posting this to reclaim your name or pride…

and with all due respect, I would suggest you go into a guild or find a friend who are willing to help you.
The community is a harsh place. What can be fun for you, might be an a hindrance for other people.
Look a bit more info, plan well and once you decided to walk that path, there is no turning back(for now until we get class reset) or you’re willing to rerroll

If you’re going off meta build, change your mindset is the key here.

Edit: I am retarded. Please disregard this post and feel free to hit me. I had a bad day

Is this targeted at me?

I’m the leader of the top guild in my region. I’m not looking for validation. The purpose of this post is to try to help others understand my build works and hopefully prevent them from following other less informed builds, just because they are more well known and perhaps more straight forward to understand.

is that the cleric2/priest3/oracle/kaba/inquisitor…?..i r con/spr XD

Hi @Wrathior, I need an advice about my cleric. I’m actually not too familiar with cleric but I just made a Pardoner C2 without knowing that we can’t open 2 offline shops at once (repair shop running).

I’m rolling Cleric C1, Priest C3, & Pardoner C2. For stat I’m going Str, Con, and a bit of Dex. My question is, is the build salvageable? Can I go on to Pardoner C3 (for Decatose) then Inquisitor?

Thanks so much for your answer beforehand.

I’m sorry to tell you this but I think that build is not salvageable =(

In fact almost all Cleric1 builds aren’t viable end game. I can only think of 1 build which might be able to pass as a DPS/Burst mage.

There’s cleric 2 - inqui. People are going inqui for the damage (understandably due to high skill damage) but you can make a case for support. MM and wheel offer support.

There is also pd2. Pardoner 2 adds 20 sec to incinerate and vapors.

1 Like

apologize if this sounds offensive I just want to console some people with people claim to be suck.
I just read this due and offers what I think at that time since there’s been drama that if they suck and results in mental illness
If you feel that way, then by all means ignore the last post.

I mean, seriously some people I know in game can be a complete d**k when they said sw no pelt is garbage gtfo, cleric no c2 gtfo something along that lines

I see @wrathior. But what if I go to cleric C2 then Inquisitor? What skills am I required to take with cleric C2?

@c2gaming thanks for your advice. I would love to go to PDC2, but my stat is STR, CON, DEX. PD needs INT dont they?

Well it’d work as you have Heals and Res etc but it’s very sub-optimal. Unless you have friends who are willing to carry you through content it might be hard to get parties for harder stuff because you won’t be able to perform nearly as well as a properly built character.

1 Like

Yeah sure but you have options. The 315 gear + new gems + new headgear enchants blows your stats out of the water considering damage contribution. You could also reset.

I mean the 315 mace has 500+ matk then 111 int and 100+ min atk (affects matk) and 200+ max atk (affects matk).

1 Like

i missed the focus of the discussion, you guys are sayng dex inquisitor not worth?

I was thinking on use the reset status potion to make my c1-p3-monk2-pd-(future inquisitor) 4DEX:1CON , at momment i’m 2dex:1str:1con but with the new gems and weapons I think the best way is to invest the points in dex and some HP.

you think my logic is right? i have more 2 rest potions if i screw it up xD

Do you have any one on your side who is a taoist and knows that is storm calling a T2 mod or a base mod before magic defenses?

That is basically how the entire world is, in every level.

1 Like

Nope. My guild needs a Taoist. I’m really keen to try out the EL + Storm Calling combo too. 500% dmg boost, yes please!.

@vieira_patrick Hey, I recognise you from reddit! The point of my post/video is to show DEX Inquisitors are very strong with the right build. Your build doesn’t have enough heals nor utility to keep a party alive like mine does which means you need another slot for a Healer in your party. The other classes you picked won’t give you more DPS than me either so you’re basically doing half of what my build can do

It’s not just about getting DEX. Your class pattern is vital too.

lel, level 9 is literally 5 more pears and 5 more breaking wheel regardless. Maybe -3 on god hammer to leave you with 8 points to put between your new skills. It will not be any different, its a physical class. The only way in which it could possibly be viable for magic is if it got an ability that could crit magic.