Tree of Savior Forum

Namelessness... IN SPACE... I mean Forum

Time for another rare thread to be ignored cause it doesn’t contain enough negative bitching and stupidity…

Have you seen the credits of the game, they are bloody small… like copy paste small and shut up “Your topic is similar to…” no one reads you, like ever…

ok back on topic, Have you seen the forum credits?_? cause I sure don’t know who is the 2134123# manager/staff member in charge of making the awesome slide bar on the right of threads… that thing is AWESOME I don’t need to go to bottom to reply or mute a thread…

#pure gold…

And talking of awesome, have you seen the “main page” with all the cool rank 8 and events and stuff, who made that?_?

am lazy and my memory sucks so put your name in there, get off the closet and let your name be read…

I remember when Ban list was posted by @STAFF_Ethan or @STAFF_John or @staff_Hugmebabycomeon or whatever…

but now all is post by @System, rise your hand if you give a fk about system go ahead…

now feel dumb for actually doing so :expressionless:

we are lucky we can still see their names on the news section and say, wow that might have taking a lot of effort to post @STAFF_Ines or laugh with @STAFF_Max about the mistake he mad when out of coffee…

you know, cause I want someone to hug…

I cant hug system, it has no body…

I want see something awesome and be like, @STAFF_Amy you come over here this instant you

and give me a hug right now…

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about NOTHING

And the main reason this thread was made…

<you’re>

was cause I really like the art of this game and forum, but am piss not many people get to enjoy it or say awesome work “name”…

Just hit the giant tree of saviors logo and you will get it…

oh right, comment, dance, hug, jump and go wild…

I will be playing as soon as my game finish downloading 200+mb :relieved:

so am all yours now… :blush:

Hue army coming in at 3…2…1…

2 Likes

crab I forgot to add “be stupid” at the end too :scream:

jk, have fun…

just remember I will mute anyone that type Hue just for the heck of it…

and the mute list is infinite :imp:

I tend to mute people who type crab just for the lulz.

heh…crab.

3 Likes

Racism! What did the crabs ever do to you? The crabs will not be silenced. :)))

no no, you got it wrong…

am not against crabs…

I got lot of crab friends I will let you know…

truth is, that when I said “crab I forgot” I was actually looking at my crab friend and telling him that I forgot something, so in his honor I added crab to the sentence…

<and if you don’t believe any of it, it’s cause I don’t give a crab… cause I got non>

We need a hero to save the Tree in these hue times.

2 Likes

i laughed at @STAFF_No is a actual staff~

huehuehue~

will u reject the hue hug? @DrRM

1 Like

I can accept the hug and then kick you for the rest xD

i can live with that~

proceed to hue hug

i guess imc dont think david1 david2 david3 david4 is bot

coz they themselves have @Manager_1 @Manager_2 @Manager_3 @Manager_4

2 Likes

Talking of cuteness, the intro and credits are great and for some reason load faster than the still one before…

WTF!!!

@GM_Francis could you be kind enough to let the person responsible for managing the main page know that the Halloween Event images need their zoom corrected or to add a scroll down…

1 Like

Hello @DrRM

Could you please let me know what exactly seem to be the issue with the images? If you are looking at it via the computer, it is meant to go from side to side not top to bottom.
Also, could you please let me know how you are viewing the page? For instance, are you looking at it via mobile / computer? What type of browser are you using? IE7 might have some issues…

am using a computer on firefox, I will edit this post and add images as reference but the problem is I cant see the full image unless I zoom out almost 50%

Same here, half the images are cut, i had to lower the zoom of the page to see it all.

A screenshot would help us understand what the issue might be. However, we don’t seem to have any issues on our end when testing with Firefox at the moment. Could you also let me know what resolution you are using just in case?

screen resolution is 1366x768

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info. :slight_smile:
I’ll pass this on to relevant team to see if they can’t fix it.

2 Likes

@DrRM Could you please try adjusting the browser’s size a bit at that page? It should now automatically resize the image if you readjust the browser.

1 Like

t does resize now :slight_smile: thanks and give my thanks to all the rest not reading this xD

1 Like