Tree of Savior Forum

Namelessness... IN SPACE... I mean Forum

Will do :slight_smile: Glad to hear that it resizes now.

2 Likes

wow Octoberā€¦

I sure let my threads do unseenā€¦

the month October was invented by an octopus trying to convince it wife he was soberā€¦

ā€œI swear am Octo sober this monthā€ and to celebrate they called it Octo-ber :blush:

on other forum related stuff, here is something to make the derps here smileā€¦ (most of them at least)

I know itā€™s an easy hit, but I know Staff can take it :sunglasses:

Wow it been so long since my last post, so many good things to give thanks for to all those nameless derps in derp teamā€¦

well let me get going :3

first, I want to applaud the courage of the staff members that dare step and make threads on General Discussion at the risk of getting some weird internet related illnessā€¦

@staff trying to fight their shyness :smirk:

on other forum news, Whiteā€¦ I know all the jokes people come up withā€¦

ā€œIf Dracula visit the forum heā€™s deadā€
ā€œAm waiting for the forum eclipseā€
ā€œQuick call paper mario, bowser has taken the colors off the forumā€

and all that stuff and am like yay add-on to the rescue , but then people are like OMG using add-ons on forumā€¦ unthinkableā€¦

and am like, Kepa pleaseā€¦ I have been using stylish add-ons on firefox since I downloaded it, I put night modes on all modes :3

On non forum related stuff, I love the new messages added to town where it tells you if your stuff soldā€¦

amazingly done, give the one that came up with it a hug :blush:

also the message that tells you the next map is high lvl is great too and while we are at it, the one about still having exp cards is supper cute :3

am sure I missed lots of small things, but am sure I will remember them when am not posting xD

EDIT: AHA!! I knew I forgot somethingā€¦

the addition of a trashcan on inventory for expired items (wish there was no expiration at all but oh well) and that small clock that marks what items have expiration date are nice additionsā€¦

the tradability chart is also great :blush:

1 Like

@staff OK okā€¦

who made the new intro image?_?..

am making sure it got my bet money($0.00) and a paycheck rise ā€¦

I shouldnā€™t have bet that the intro image cant get more lewd in fan-service season :relieved:

Now, I do have a problem with it, there are 4 classes and only 3 girlsā€¦

we are missing one, or is she so small and flat I cant see her :blush: