Tree of Savior Forum

[NA] Klaipeda - Attack Range Hack?

I would like to say I’ve seen melee characters in Dina Bee farm, swinging at the air like they’ve jammed down the attack button, and hitting bees all over, well outside melee range.

atk range hack is real just look at all archer bots in lower lv map

After the new proof and new ones not on this thread about this particular player “Bluehound”.

Its definitly using Hook64.

@GM_Francis

Yes, he is using it. :v

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@bluehound17 This is the first thread / post (chronologically) reporting you. Thus, that statement makes no sense.

Do go ahead and tell that to the others instead, though.

1 Like

Let’s use an ANALOGY… well, no.

You’re using cheats and some of these people likes to bring attention to other topics or mess up. You’re doing it.

Theoretically speaking… we’re waiting @STAFF_Max either reply us to stop the spam or do something with your hacking things :’)

Until then, I guess we can keep posting all the time anywhere we want… because a simple thing!

If you ever hack in any match I’m in, spectating or I know your name, I’ll be recording and spamming your name all over the forum to show that you’re cheating. Be warned if you’re reading this, that one person from Orsha and others all over the place :’)

Bluehound’s case is the example of what you can expect about spamming your name with reports. As well example of the image of yourself that you give to people during it. It is not nice okay?!

Bad news. I’m Brazilian with a bad connection. I’m pretty used to what we can call a desync and what we cannot. Your cheating is far from what we can call a desync with ping lower than mine :neutral_face:

Right? @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Max and @STAFF_Amy, desync doesn’t affect the range you can hit like that nor let you have weapons in hidden slots o:

he post his ip address? maybe a fake. lol.

And I’m from the other side of the planet with worse latency than that (to Klaipeda) usually and even I don’t desync like what’s being shown in these videos of you.

Honestly now, the range of those simultaneous attacks can’t be explained through desync.

1 Like

Please, he is trying to save face here, dont argue with him. He clearly cheats and continue to do so, we can only hope for his ban.

@GM_Francis why it takes so long?

2 Likes

GM’s and Staff are smart and reasonable?

Obviously you haven’t visited the bot forum thread to see the reports and “all the timely responses” folks get. Took them 3 months to get ban the billion silver bot trio.

Oh wait, you’re a player using those same bot hacks!?

Consistent long range AOE attacks? Do you even know how hard it is to edit videos to make it look that real? Stop trying to defend yourself and your deeply cheated TP pockets.

I bet your cash ain’t even real, probably using a stolen credit card or some hacked steam account. HUUUEEE

Everyone knows about photoshop, you lamer.

As someone who does video editing and visual effects, no one is going to take the time to edit all that footage of multiple videos. Frames will look glitchy if not done professionally.

What rhyme with Chespin? A lot of things, gulliable ain’t one of them.
Go google what rhyme means because you’re clearly using it in the wrong context.

1 Like

Just flag the hell out of this silly troll,the gms are too damn slow to do anything.

man you’re delusional