Tree of Savior Forum

[NA] Invisible player in Halloween event

• Server : Klaipedia
  • Team Name : Tappity
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) : 2:00 - 2:15 PM, 29th Oct
  • Evidence

Seems others had the same experience in a chat with other players after the event ended.

While I don’t have hard evidence, it appears to be this player:

The player appeared in that same area a short while after some invisible attacks happened there, I didn’t see it happen, though, so this is just a suspicion.

This player :

Ok but the problem is we don’t have names on this event.

PS : You deserved to die in the first video because you kill people with 5 candies :wink:.

It’s hard to say if invisibility is the result of intentional exploiting or something wrong on IMCs end.

Yes, I can’t deny there’s that possibility.
It’s hard to believe that the player isn’t intentionally abusing it this time, though, with it happening for over 5 minutes.

Looking at second time after you killed poor 6 candy person, you got hit with third attack, you died because you were running around someone who can’t run away anymore ;<
So someone got all candies and just wants to go home, but several people want to steal those, keep circling around, trying to attack - that’s how it looks to me. Not hacking, but simple self defence. Can you see how you get hit but die few jumps later? Laggy Klaipeda it is. I had such a lag on orsha during one run yesterday that completely innocent people were floating, teleporting and appearing out of nowhere. Today it’s not better ಠ╭╮ಠ
How can you even play like that? It looks so brutal D:

rly so many hackers at this event and IMC DO NOTHING!!!
and this no name at event dont help to ban hackers!!!

event = FAILED!!!

2 Likes

Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: OmegaSolstice
Approximate date / time (EDT): 12:06 PM , 11th of November
I also got a player that appears to be invisible at some points. I also think he / she is abusing a glitch.
Here’s a video in which I got killed by an invisible player Tree of Savior halloween event hack

I wish I would have recorded before I was killed, but I could never know this would happen! I can't believe it.

Here I managed to get the users in-game name (in Klaipeda)

Looks like one of Vadar’s murms.

This event is a sh*t full of hackers. I give up of this fuk event.

1 Like