Tree of Savior Forum

My Suggestion for IMC Regarding Founder Pack

i’m not claiming to be smart or even influential but i would try to suggest a better choice than the one laid out by IMC i also would like to explain a little bit about human nature.

this is copy pasted from the announcement thread:
you said that we could try and suggest what we think is best for the community.
so i would say that it’ll be best if the gap between free and founder is not time based. yes it’ll not be too good for the founder but listen to me.

so my idea is to give permanent awesome cosmetics for the founders choosing from a pool which cannot be gained in game in any way. this should consist of visible accessory so the founder would be able to show that they do support the game and get some sort of pride. title is fine too i guess since it doesn’t affect gameplay in any way.

about the login and massive instability that would occur without the delayed open beta i would say give the client a limit to how much person can log in at 1 time on the first day of the launch, and then more the next day and more the next day until the actual launch day. that way every person has a fair chance of getting in and if they weren’t logged in at the time someone else can fill the gap. yes some people would rage over not being able to log in but that’s just unreasonable rage.

IMC, i would like to say that i understand that most of companies would normally choose what the majority of the community chooses but sometime you have to choose the best choice even if it’s minority. people are not smart, most of the time they don’t know what they actually needed and only say what they wanted.

it is also a little unfair to put choices in which some are noticeably better than the other, people will tend to choose that choice since it’s better than the other more than actually think of a way out of the problem because people like to choose a solution right in front of their eyes and not think for themselves what choice can actually be better than the one laid out in front of them. i’m very sorry for my shipwreck of a grammar i hope you understand what i wrote.

please reply i would like to know what you think about my suggestion.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J

please tell me what you guys think, i really wanna know.

B is the best midway option, no reason to deny that.

2 Likes

it is the best choice between the 3.

but there actually is much more choices than those 3.

imc be milkin’
you be milkin’
everybody be milkin’

what do you mean by that?

Actually taking into account server stress, it’s currently the best option.

If they were able to handle servers optimization in 1 week, they would probably make option A more attractive. But I doubt they can do it.

So they made option 3 the obvious one, to show us what they prefer.

For sure they don’t want founders to wait in queue. That’s why they made EA.
1 month is not too much, and if you are really eager to play ASAP, you can buy 10$ pack(since they added this relatively cheap option), you will also get full TP for it and even more. Also assuming Steam Regional prices, you will probably have to pay even less.

This game has level cap so you will be able to catch up with top players pretty easily in a few months.

Basically it’s the best solution I can think about. If you will suggest a better one (without this equal access to everyone thing that will definitely flood servers), then I will support it. Right now I’m satisfied with variant IMC suggested.

The only 2 things vorrying me are EU server and possible server transfer. I’m ready to play with 150-200 ping, but I would like an option to transfer my characters(without any items/silver) to a EU server when it opens, simply because I don’t want to lose TP bought.

If they provide EU server from the start, then transfer is not needed.

I understood this very well and agree. I feel like I’m the only one not caring so much for the return value I get (and I do care about this often) but how things will play out in the future. On the other hand, the game will be deserted after that first month so I guess being impulsive and incontinent now won’t matter at the end of the day.

yeah sadly.

the concept of the equal chance of login itself prevent the possibility of flooding, i don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

limit is put to limit.

Yeah, but people who payed for the game obviously should have upper hand in terms of logging in. So instead of kicking free players they don’t let them in during EA.

The previous issue was outrageous 50$ price and 3 months EA. Now if you really want to play ASAP feel free to pay 10$(you will get more TP for this price then you usually do) and enjoy the game from the start. IMC kindly lets you play their game for free, so if you weren’t going to pay for TP from the start then calmly wait till official release in one month. Founders have EXCLUSIVE stable access to the servers because they believe in IMC(as they are buying founders packs BEFORE the release) and IMC shows their gratitude to those people by letting them in slightly earlier.

alright if that is how you see it, i will not try to force my opinion to you.