Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

ya but where’s the princess?

She’s all embarrassed that we risked our lives to save her. I hear she might be up to showing herself on the 22nd of March.

If you buy a founders pack, you get cash shop currency. If you plan to spend money on the cash shop, you can also buy a founders pack and get even more for your money. That’s what I tried to say.

I never said it is the only good choice. I just said you haven’t thought it through.

that cash money will be connected to your server no? what if that founder server sucks or have some sort of problem? you’re trying to tell me that buying something without even knowing if it’s good or bad is fine. of course it’s not fine.
that kind of mentality is what actually destroys the gaming community and let’s developer to release buggy game, those people that pre order.

and yes prior to making this post I thought things through not every possible way but through enough I think.

Actually this is wrong. They made a cheaper founder pack for 10$(with full access from the start). It’s completely adequate price for a game of such scale, and it will allow everyone who wants to support the game buy founders pack.

In previous poll people voted against 3 months basically, and yeah, 60% voted against it. Now majority supports new system, because it solved most of the problems.

1 Like

I still think there is a better way, yes having solution laid out for us is good and all and the solution that IMC came up was pretty good although it’s totally made so that people would choose B.

I think this guy somewhat posted a better option.

You buy founders pack to support developers and give them money to estabilish new servers etc. Also you get equivalent of this money in TP.

And if you dom’t want it, you can play after one month(which is already much better then 3 months). IMC said that they won’t be able to grant server stability for the whole community, thats where 1 month delay comes from.

Overall they solved the main problem of dividing rich people from other part of the community by adding 10$ packs and lowering the EA to 1 month.

I agree that it’s made that people would chose B, but it already satisfies the majority, and it will prevent server overflow. And those who don’t want to pay will be able to play in April. And if they want, they will be able to start playing new server. The only thing concerning is server transfer.

I’d prefer if I was able to transfer my lodge to EU server w/o money and equipment (to save my TP spent on previous server). Even better variant will be adding EU server from the start. That’s the only problem remaining for me. Everything else is AT LEAST acceptable.

Talking about suggestion you posted, IMC wants to make sure that every founder would be able to login at any time, so it’s better then letting access to everyone, because some founders might not be able to login, thus remain unsatisfied (while paying money).

I hope they will be able to manage all the founders during the first days at least (because there are a lot of them after recent changes).

that is why you are not supposed to pay money to test bugs and everything else an open beta is supposed to do Derael oh my god how can I explain this to you.

and to be perfectly honest if I were in F2P shoes I can say this with all my heart that I don’t want any founder to be able to server transfer of course, imagine playing a game with a person completely way above you thus avoiding the possibility of becoming the first in anything and or achieve anything anyone hasn’t done before. that is very sad and the fact that people can be the first because they pay money, is even more sad.

I understand what you are saying. But they already said it’s not an Open Beta anymore. And they apologised that they announced Open Beta before.

Actually it isn’t making any difference. There are level cap, so you can easily become number 1. I’ve played several MMOs and reached top 20 rankings in some of them starting 1.5 years or more after release date.

Also I don’t think that person who never paid a penny to developers deserves to be number 1 in their game. If you can pump your character with money to ureachable stage, it’s wrong. If you can get a slight headstart, it’s okay. 3 months were a problem because people are tired of waiting and they know that game is ready for launch.

i’m done with you here too.

That’s really sad(

I just want to hear your opinion, but you ignore my.

I definitely would considering you get 60$ worth of TP anyway.

You have to realize that game company has to survive to make a great game, if they do what that guy proposed then they are essentially leaving founders not being able to play the game while the f2p gets to play it ahead of them.

Not sure if that’s obvious enough, but I’d say it’s not a wise decision.

the one who can play the game is the one who logged in first, founders doesn’t even need to exist in the first place if they are not in financial pickle, since we don’t know they are or they are not we can’t assume that they are.
it gives fair chances to everyone to log in, gives founders never to be obtainable gear, TP,title, and the price of the founder pack if it exist should be lowered so the benefit for the founder is visible and yet not game breaking. anything without the ridiculous headstart is kinda fine really.

that guy has the basic idea right, it’s not perfect as a whole, but it’s a very very good foundation.

You still don’t understand, it’s a problem if ppl who pay for the game log in after ppl who don’t.

so the idea that guy has should never be done by any company.

It’s why there’s priority queue and such for every single game out there.

Actually we can assume they are, considering that kToS wasn’t that successfull.

What’s ridiculous about the headstart if new servers would be avialble as the time goes. Anyone who wants to be one of the first can either pay 10$ or simply start at a newer servers. They will be able to explore the game on founder server and start to play at a 3rd one for example on launch.

not every single game out there, in fact league of legends one of the most successful game and now most played game does not have priority que, when they are flooded they que people according to who tried to log in first, no money involved on people being able to get in the game or not.

you are assuming that founder pack needs to exist while it actually doesn’t need to, and that suggestion also become perfect if founder pack does not exist.

so if I ask you, why does the founder pack even exist?
for money? if it’s for money then it’s a cash grab scam except if they really need it and without it they can be in a very hard condition.
for server stability? that guy suggestion is perfect.
for what?

Yes you are correct. I was confused and thought this poll was started before they came up with the $10 pack.

Thank you for pointing this out.

League is a MOBA not a MMO

There is a big difference.

Also it’s why there’s alot less successful MOBA than MMO out there.

Because making $ on skins alone requires the game to be popular.