Tree of Savior Forum

My Disastrous Build

So, after maxing 4 chars (thanks to the Get Ahead event), I decided to build my 5th char from archer (thanks also to the extra x8 EXP tomes from the event. Combine the free x4 expirable tomes to x8 and it becomes yours forever).

I was planning to build a1 / qs3 / r3 / (scout / mergen / hacka), and pure STR build (since DEX is nerfed hugely)

1 year ago I saw some awesome vids of Rogue soloing dungeon bosses with burrow. I inspired my new build from this, and then I hit rank 7 with rogue 3, which is really disastrous !!

Reasons?:

• I can only use archer offensive skills
  • cannot buff running shot
  • cannot buff sneak hit
  • cannot melee while on burrow (which could have been a bit useful).
  • attach is so slow.

What I wished I should have done:

• I think I should have gone with pure DEX for attack speed instead,.
  • I should have gone with ranger 3. running shot became useless.

Any idea how can my disastrous build be saved? I’m on the verge of using Rank reset, but hopefully I would not resolve to this solution.

Side question: With Rank reset, does it reset your stats also?

Try to build S.Reiter c3 for aoe build with pistol weapon, its cool. QS is trash. Build sapper, Falconer. Max out aoe skills for silver sake.Since pvp is not available, so yea aoe skills is a good option.

dont use burrow, ever. Go hakka at rank8, they are meant to be with each other

Should I continue STR? currently my STR is 290. Or should I go DEX?

add some DEX too, your skill rotation will be plenty when you changed to hakka, you need some attack speed.

Burrow is trash, sucks but that’s how it is.

It might get changed soon while Rogue is getting those buffs such as Vendetta’s change.

1 Like