Tree of Savior Forum

My Buddy Chupacabra

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘My Buddy Chupacabra’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1754

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Do we need to have a spare slot/space in order to participate?

No we don’t.

This event is similar of Out Comes the Full Moon. You just need to kill mobs and feed your buddy Chupacabra.

What about real pet Chupacabra? I want keep it after event too! xD

we def need a pet system, that aren’t just mounts but tiny monsters :3

If I kill chupacabras to get chupacabra food, does that turn my chupacbra into a cannibal?

please make food drop from cm ;w;
i must do both cm and farm from field too and even goes worse when have to ksing ppl

2 Likes

At Stage 4 we get:

Does that mean we get the title for 3 different characters ?

Yes.    

sir :raised_back_of_hand: i’ve claim this in max lv character and found out this untradable
any idea what i can do with it or just watching it expire? :hey:
%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E

Use it to fill Pamoka Solutions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ty i will try that! :kissing_heart:

my pokemon need evo :persevere:

chupa! use bite attacke

does anyone found chupa AI chat kinda annoying?

The legend enchant is a scam. it gave lower numbers than blue/red enchants. lmao

It’s not annoying it’s extremely irritating. This thing won’t stop complaining all day. I’ll get my 30 shards and ditch that guy back in the desert with its brethren… :haha:

• All event items will be automatically deleted at the end of the event period on August 13, 2019 .

This doesn’t include the actual rewards right? Because I don’t really have anything to use the legend enchant on yet

Still need confirmation

The actual rewards will be deleted yes. You will have to use everything before Aug 13.

1 Like