Tree of Savior Forum

Muskets or cannon at low lvls

Hi, i tried a new character, an archer, this time i was interested in the cannoner and musketeer but i dont have any weapons so that´s my question:

Where can I find low lvl 120/170 or even 75???, i tried it cos it was a high rank class before
but now i cant try because nothing drops nor muskets nor cannons of my lvl ._.

did I miss something here?

1 Like

Hello!
So, I think you kinda missed something indeed… When I reseted my classes I recieved a level 1 Cannon everytime I chose Cannoneer (with multiple characters).
Maybe you didn’t received yours? =[

Some golden quests like the foreseen crisis one on nefirtas cliff give you weapon and armor selection boxes with muskets, cannon, etc in them. You receive new selection boxes at later levels as well by doing certain golden lvl 75, lvl 120, etc quests.

Alternatively, you can farm hunting grounds for high chances of obtaining identifiable weapons and armors. The first available hunting grounds is one map west of the city called fedimian at seir rain forest. I think starting at around lvl 75 normal field mobs also start dropping identifiable weapons and armors, but at a lower rate than hunting grounds.

1 Like

no, i didnt receive anything :C that may be the problem xD
i just received the costume…

oh right xD i was just lvl without quest i forgot about that
thx

I didn’t receive my cannon either, what’s the quest name for the lv 120 equip box?