Tree of Savior Forum

Musketeer build advice

I am just about to hit last advancement on my musketeer - which build would be best for end-game content? Particularly focused on bossing, but CM’s too, ideally.

Musk - Wugushi - Hunter
Musk - TH - Hunter
Musk - TH - Wugushi

The art for TH seems pretty good for bossing, not sure about the rest of the kit.

Thanks o/

1 Like

you can check and compare using his other video with another variation of the archer class

Wouldn’t TH with the bossing art be better for this than Wugu? Trying to understand the benefit of Wugu.

Edit: Is there any point investing in Sniper’s Serenity now, with the recent changes to spell chargng time? Is one point enough?

We don’t have the buffs to tiger or wugu yet so technically neither.

Probably musket hunter TH for now.

If they buffed volley fire maybe.

1 Like

I appreciate the sfr for volley fire is low, but I can’t see any reason for more than one point in SS…

Thank for the advice! Might drop Wugu for TH when I get to the EP12 raids.

Musketeers dmg wihtout SS is underwhelming you want to have SS as much and often as possible, so if you enjoy “self-stunning” yourself for 4s to achieve that, go ahead…

I’m not sure I understand - can you explain the difference between SS lvl 1 and lvl 10? The tooltip just says it decreases the time it takes to fully charge… didn’t the episode 12 patch make that irrelevant? It appears to just toggle on/off for me, no cd, no stun - I have 4 points in it I think.

if need good build for any content in game ,
i think Musk-TH-Falconer is the best choice can do both pvp(GTW),pve(Bossing,Mobbing CM etc.)

if for single target --> Musk-TH-Hunter abit better for long run dps like Moringponia WB

best build for pvp --> Hunter-Musk-Piper / Musk-Piper-Falcon

Here’s my youtube ch with many build of musketeer you can check which one you like

1 Like

you need lvl10 SS because that charge time , you have to cast it every 30s or lesser/recast it to avoid skill so if you need longer cast time , you will lose some dps to cast SS

1 Like

if you do not charge it to its full extend you will not get the 100% effect - which is your min atk equals your max atk

1 Like

Ah ok… I thought they’d patched all “charge” skills so you just can insta-cast them - ty for clarifying :slight_smile:

Hey pomeleon, ty for this! Gonna go musk-TH-hunter for world bossing and new solo raids.

Will try your build and report back… now looking for a clean varna musket :slight_smile:

if you’re in telsial i got +15 varna selling for cheap haha

Alas, I’m Klaipeida :grin:

Dropped Wugu for TH, loving it so far - piercing and rapid shot shot are totally decent and piercing can be cast whilst moving, ambush is …odd but the dash is nice. Eye of the tiger looks great. Looking forward to testing on some bosses soon :smiley:

Piecing shot has high AOE ratio great for mobbing with falconer

Rapid shot is one of best dps skill on musket tree --> with diev statue only 7s cooldown and the skill is fake-multihit (if crit = crit all hits , no crit = no crit all hits) make attaka hit with decent damage (always 10m with boruta seal lv3)

Eye of tiger use for burst combo really great with falconer
Pheasant --> Eye of tiger --> Penetrate shot reload penetrate shot --> sonic strike , roost --> rapid shot , pheasant+sonic strike again this combo can do in 10s(duration EOT) with op burst damage

Are there any way to drop musketeer for another class with TH? I find musketeer too clunky, with that many short duration buffs skills…
Maybe Hunter->Falco->TH?