Tree of Savior Forum

Muskeeter R2 what will you max

Hi Guys.

What are your perspective after attaining R2 Musketeer. The damage spike on single target is outrageous.

Volley fire is indeed a fake multi hit . It’s 1 damage spreadedto 4 hits.

Seems like maxing CF, Headshot and Snipe is a better idea now… with bs combo.

1 Like

Headshot with attribute turns into 2 overheat sigle target nuke. More damage than a single snipe. Covering fire still best multihit.

Of course 1 strokebutt for attribute.

Tend to watch this musket girl build (inside thread), and decide on which skills are worth: So how can Musk 2 deal 120k per hit with Covering Fire?

hey greyheim,
side topic: what’s the best weapon choice for musk? xbow/off or 2hand bow? my class is a2r1sc1fletch2musk1 now…xD (i know, i did not go fletch3) xD

I recommend you get 2H bow vs flying targets, and musket vs all other targets. When you go vs ground boss you may use xbow + offhand & musket.

You do not have to invest silver into strong weapon right now. You should wait until you get the lvl 315 weapons.

i see. what about when i get to 315? should i still use bow? or switch to xbow/offhand?

1 Like

Snipe is good but you will meet 199dmg cap soon(if you upgrade a lot of attribute/weapon). IMO Covering fire, Headshot is a better choice.

1 Like

Just to be cheap I would recommend 2Hbow & musket.
If you want to maximize damage, you could get offhand&xbow, plus 2Hbow, and musket. But this is more expensive. Should focus on musket first, and attributes for musket2.

1 Like

thanks a lot! yeah…i should focus on musket attributes and musket instead of bows…xD

i am hitting snipe @ 180k with 50 attr and transc level 3 finsiher.

thats with snipe level 7

i think i am leaving volley a level 1 for buffer. Pen shot is great at level 1 alone with 50 attributes for rotation.

Basically my bnb to win fletchers in short burst 2m now BS> CF> snipe > Pen> CF> volley BF on RS shoot

The down time is only 6 seconds… So… TBH I dont’ really use xbow much…

i think i will go to max snipe, max headshot 1 to buttstroke and rest covering fire

1 Like

If you max snipe you can cut down on Attribuites. The base damages add way too much per level and it scales extremely well with transcend weapon.

If Lolopanther musket is attainable. i think i might reset and take something else…

yeah i dont want to waste much now in atribute… its so expensive

IF you are falconer musket2, investing into circling snipe until damage cap is nice, you will hit damage cap twice with the snipe bounce attribute in aoe.
And circling covering fire is decent aoe.

Headshot will not combo with circling at all. Headshot is aimed so it is better if you like single target and pvp. It will knock a player and make the player spin around, plus int and spr Debuff. Headshot attribute changes into 2 overheat so it will outdamage snipe vs singletarget. Vs aoe, it cannot beat circling snipe bounce though.

I totally agree with u.

Muskeeter seems like a burst monster now…

Only losing to sustain fights… (Demon lord WB)

the burst damage is ridiculous… i was surprise it was this much…

im arch2 > qs3> scout > musket2… Yeah headshot is great! Imc removed the bug of switch weapons? i dont remember … i will only play tonight now

it’s alot better now like ktos. certain stuff still working intended but beware. there is alot of issues causing crashes like PD beak mask.

DCG is rather cheap on asia server due to abundance of it.

2 Likes

you know if already have the marble grand cross? its found in 315 dg (like salus)?

no idea on this. I haven seen any mgc yet. Nor i am aware of atm @_@…

1 Like

how did you build your musketeer? i go heavy STR a3sc3musket and regret it.

i am at the A3 >qs3 faction i honestly regret not taking up circling for the aoe on PVE.

Heavy siding strength with 700 crit rate. (almost near 100% crit with quicken + monstrance)

atm i find extreme issues with mass mobbing but i build this character base on world bossing any way which is a single target burst monster.

Scout is more towards PVP side.