Tree of Savior Forum

Musk Build Questions

I come in here with little knowledge about the archer class, as I have been playing mostly Swordsman.

I’d like to build a possible ET Musket (although most of what I have read so far, it’ll be impossible)
Only build I’d like to try would be:

A2-Sap3-Rog-Musk2
A2-Sap2-Rog-Sc-Musk2
A2-R1-Sap2-Rog-Musk2

Mainly for Broom-Capture combo. I understand most pub parties would rather get ET built archers (Cannon, Mergen, SC, etc), but idk, maybe I can socialize enough to get into a party somehow. :rofl:
Anyway, does the Broom-Capture combo deal enough damage to help in those mob clearing floors? Provided I have invested in skill attributes and weapon enough (not THAT max though)

I’m open for suggestions, maybe consider adding Falconer in the build, but as much as possible, less weapon swap as I don’t have optimal ping and no Wugu, I don’t like Wugu playstyle.

Or should I just give up this madness and just build a Musket for what it is supposed to be, single dps. I’m considering a A2-Qs3-Sc/Rog/Ranger/A3-Musket2 for that traditional machine gun build.

capture has 3 minute CD…

sap3 broom trap is stronger

a2-sapper2-wugu2-musket2 is a good build with some nice AoE, and single target =)

really not interested in wugu :slight_smile:

The first one probably works better for what you want to do, the second one if you want to PvP too, the third one Ranger Steady Aim is not enough to give up Broom Trap atribute.

You don’t need to be Falconer for ET, physical parties will usually have a Falconer 3 anyway with Aiming and Expand circling.

1 Like

Alright thank you. Do you think it will fare well against bosses? Or musk has been nerf that hard to be considered a standalone class.

One more thing, Ar-Qs3-Sap2-Musket2? Or swift step crit buff a must for musk?

Musketeer have the best % damage skills from the Archer tree and have a good cooldown, in the downtime you can just drop the Sapper skills.

The problem with Quarrel Shooter is that in my opinion Kneeling Shot is a must for Running Shot.

But that build would indeed give more sustain against bosses while giving a better farming in open field.

So I’ll do fine against bosses provided I have invested in attributes and equipments? Sapper’s really more for the farming or ET (hopefully) purposes.

Giving this one a serious thought, would you recommend it?

It will be a Jack-of-all-trades, I never really tested it so I can’t really say if it’s viable or not.

But if you don’t mind losing the 150 critical rate of Swift Step go for it, looks decent in paper.