Tree of Savior Forum

Music copyright when i upload video on youtube?

I’ve streamed for 2 days, and always get copyright issue from INgrooves.
I don’t know how are those things work, but i believe IMCgame can do something about it, make every sonndtrack ingame become NCS.
Sorry for my english if u can’t understand what i’m saying. Here is 3 clip from my stream.

that’s why people use twitch lol

Youtube bots maybe?
Heard they just go around scanning vids and any vids with copyrighted content gets removed. Then again I’m not a content creator so I wouldn’t know.

My connection to Twitch seem very bad, that why i use Youtube, i can stream 1080p very smooth on Youtube.
But on Twitch, well, that is another story :smiley:

Aren’t there going to be any replies regarding this from the Forum admins? I researched Ingrooves and it seems they just file those and make money off of it.

i make a ticket about this too, but yeah, still no reply from IMC
@STAFF_Marikim

The 19hr long wait I’ve done to upload my 2hr 55m video went to nothing because of those greedy mofos. I refuse to give them anything from what I worked on since it also included my audio on the ‘supposedly’ part where they have copyrighted content.

Try to dispute it.

But first: Are you a youtube partner? If No, there’s no problem. Because Content ID Matches (Copyright Flags) just doesn’t allow you to Monetize the videos. Just it.

Edit: It will do nothing with your channel, only if you try to Dispute the Copyright in the youtube option 2 times and they Denied. Only with this condition they can take down your video.

i’m a youtube partner then and i send a reply about copyright via email to youtube.
but yeah, no reply again

I don’t want them to monetize sh-t from my channel if they don’t really own it. It’s in a game, you’d think the game creators are the ones who own the content, music in this issue, but No. I see some shady mofos trying to exploit YT’s Content ID.

They reply me:
Hi PoovHz,

We received your ticket regarding youtube copyright and we will first check with the person in charge

Who replied to you? If it’s from Ingrooves, that’s just a bot mail message.

IMC admin tho, reply me via forum messenger

It seems like the video is no longer with copyright issue, because I’m watching it have around a hour.
Well, 6 hours to go, 'till later.

Video still can watchable, but i mean with copyright issue, many youtuber like me can’t earn money from youtube partner then.

They still haven’t replied? It’s either IMC is using Copyrighted music for their in-game sound or Ingrooves is circumventing Youtube’s Content ID system like other shady companies.

They replied me. Just wait for it bro :smiley:
Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

Thank you for your report.

We’ve emailed the person at the record Company that we don’t have any issue using their copyright.

If you still face a problem uploading videos containing those soundtracks, please email send us another ticket.

Thank you.

So from that reply they gave you, I think they don’t really own the music? Since they said ‘using their copyright’.

Ah, u misunderstand here, they said like that because their music company which they hire to make music for ToS, just register copyright protector with youtube or else, and now they ask them to remove it for us.

yea ive got notices on two of my ToS videos on my youtube channel. problem is i dont know who to email because the videos i have are from the kr cbt.