Tree of Savior Forum

💪💪💪💪 Gaia 💪💪💪💪

Absolutely no.

Sorry if means like this.
But, as I’ve said, like Gaia I got (in the past in another game) a lot of report for have the highest gear.
People who is jealous spread the voice that I was a prostitute for have more gear, when I simply farmed really a lot.

For sure the staff have done a lot of investigation on me and they never found a reason to ban me.

What I want to say is: if you got banned, there must be a reason.
Without a reason they can’t ban you.

3 Likes

Actually they can ban you without reason. They don’t have to tell you why. Also they dont ban people just because they get tons of reports. They investigate first and check logs and if they see anything wrong they ban you.

Just face the fact he wasn’t “legit” at all.

Do not deprive us of our TBL swordsmen. :sad:

1 Like

How’s TBL now without the Gaia, nono and rayden (he does not tbl anymore right?) ?

tygdfsdcdscwxcxwcxwcxwcwxcvvv

1 Like

No, forget it.

They can’t ban without a reason.
They must tell you why you are banned, but they can lie or they can be superficial.
If they have found something in the log, they don’t have to share when, where is the reason.

They got X report, they investigate, found the reason (we will never know what is) and proceed with ban.

@el_trademark
You will never find your answer in the topic.

I don’t know what they answer you.
You have to open another ticket and ask for clarity.

Go read the term of service again but this time carefully.

IMC Games reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary.
Means they will not tell you when they will ban you.
It means: one day, you woke up, try to log in and found your account temporarily or permanently banned.
They must not send you a email to tell you:“hello, tomorrow we will ban your account”.

This is what means.

time to sheetpost :

• i bought googles for 4.200 that should be 500K
  • i bought primus raffye mace for 50K unidentfied
  • i bought 10 star chappariton card for 200K
  • i bought centaur card for 150K… REGRET why i sell it only 1000K… now its price become higher…
  • etc…

my account still alive… huahahahahaaha

1 Like

They got replaced by even more clerics. :tired:

3 Likes

Yes I made an army of clerics

sounds fun :tired: :tired:

Same. I knew him in “Legends”, he’s just not that type of person who cheat to get some advantage.
Save Gaia

Check everyone with more then +21 weapon !

2 Likes

Let’s start the ban hammer !

1 Like

So guys ; After suspending gaia’s account for further investigation they decided to delete/perma ban him.

Are are really telling us you went banned with no reason? Ok we do not always trust imc but it’s insane to believe :smiley:

To me, since they investigated gaia’s account and then banned it, Gaia cheated some way.
Using third party programs or botting or goldselling or something i can’t even understand right now but they found it.

I hope that if he really cheated some way and gave items to other player they will all banned. That’s all.

imc will never reveal what they found because they cannot explain ban motivation in depth for many reasons.

2 Likes

kobaal was asking the reason about the ban !

can you help we ?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

it s why i dont trust anymore IMC and i didn t put money in this game since long time …

0 support , so many bug, so many exploit … player are just cowmilk !

@kobaal

Upon further investigation, we verified that his account has violated the terms of service and EULA of the game and we have enough evidence regarding this infraction.
(He didn’t get banned for buying the blessed gem from the market that were put a lower price)
We’ve informed him that reason via support ticket. we didn’t reject his ban appeal ticket.
We will keep the answer to his support ticket.

Thanks

13 Likes

Thanks for answer, we glad to hear this.

Plz check some other people showing their +26 weapon :smiley: