Tree of Savior Forum

💪💪💪💪 Gaia 💪💪💪💪

Should I rememeber you Necroventer9000?
Was first using hack xD

I repeat my self: I’m not here to judge or accuse anyone.

2 Likes

This :yum:

Look at Rehail’s post.

@Pampulilu

1 Like

How to get Hard title (Like Monster Hunter) if Gaia was always afk in towns? #StopBullShit

1516359373-embleme

Gaia is just a HKFS (Hard Korean Farmer Style). #smile

1 Like

“They always afk in towns with supreme gears.” Who are you to decide what people do in town? Is it your business? what are yourself doing in town then? Stalking other people? Proud of that? Don’t judge people like that because it leads to senseless reasoning like you do.

Also, whenever there’s a ranking, it makes sense that there is someone ranked N°1 with or without hacks.
Formulating the following is a true lack of logic : The number one is cheating.

Some people deserve their spots because they put hardwork into it; but its so easy so make false claims like if you’re 1st of the ladder you’re most likely a cheater. No quite the opposite, if you’re first then it may also means you’re the one putting most efforts in the game. And when you cumulate over 7000 hours of gametime (~300 human days) It makes more sense if you have high gears and the n°1 Spot in the monthly ranking. Just accept it

Also stating that IMC surely has a reason for the ban when most of the bans are never explained really except the basic thread they make about bot abuse is quite false as well. if they did things well, this thread would’nt have existed in the first place

he was just botting overnight obviously!

Monster Hunter / Killed 100,000 monsters

This is hard? Every grinder got that title from headstart.

It’s not about hardness, it’s about the time it takes which itself is quite a proof of dedicated play rather than cheating.

It’s 10’000 Boss not 100’000 Monsters.

Im here since the beta and i have a total of 5000 boss Killed.

Hi,
Check it if u want ;

http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/mechanic/adventure_achievement

Guys, I was 1st with gear in another game, World of Warcraft. I had the highest Gear Score at the time.
Infinite people reported me at the time for beign jealous and I got never banned (even temporary ban) because there aren’t proof.

What I got with endlessing nerding like Korean players (some friends called me Korean/Chinese farmer).

For beign the 1st I barely showed my character talking in city with other players because I farmed really a lot.
For me was a waste of time.
And I was in city only for few minutes (eating food or take a little rest).

That’s why I found a little strange, but hey, Tree of Savior is a strange game after all xD
I didn’t care too much.

I don’t want to say that Gaia cheated, me and you don’t know really how the facts went.
He might cheat and you didn’t know or he didn’t cheat at all.
We don’t know for sure.

But guys, don’t point your finger at IMC for a ban.
Mistakes can do during ban wave, not through personal investigation.
If they banned him, must be a reason.

If he is really innocent they will unban him.

But please, don’t blame IMC (ad I’m the first who blames IMC after all lol ).
Don’t say: he got X titles, he was first in journal when we had the proof (Necroventer 9000) that can be cheat.
This isn’t a proof of his innocence.
The proof is in the logs and database which means IMC hands, not us.

I’m really sorry, but things are like that.

3 Likes

gfdbdfvcvcxvcxvcxxbcvcvcx

6 Likes

It’s like jailing customers of clothing via ebay when it was found out they were brought by robbery before.

The fact such a thing can even happen without being resolved manually by imc is as much a farce as totally not surprising.

After all, it’s imc ;p

@el_trademark Gaia
I’m reaching the 7K hour mark as well soon, not that you got a ban for playing this poorly managed game too dedicatedly!

Check in game directly… This Wiki is not updated anymore. ( Last modified: 2015/01/29 05:01 by kokozzi)

screenshot_20180119_00001

Thanks for it. /20chars

So, if u clean they will un-ban you…There is no reason to prove anything on forums.

Then just wait and see.

“PS : AFK necro was allowd before guys, don’t forgot this…” Double thanks for this.Totally forgot this.

1 Like

Remember the Solmiki Pike of Gaia.

Topic:

He didn’t get banned for buying the blessed shards, he got banned for using Hook64 to make those blessed shards. You guys need to face the truth and understand IMC keeps logs of every player. I was temp banned for the DPK issue we had a few months back when items were dropping at an abnormal rate. I knew it was messed up but continued to exploit it. Yes I deserved the ban and all my drops were taken away. Your friend Gaia is guilty.

There are a lot of Veteran players who use hook64 and your friend Gaia was one of them, only problem is he got caught.

1 Like

This is why it’s a bad idea to invest too much of your time and/or money in to online games.
It can be taken away from you at any time for any or no reason and with no remorse from the very company who are all too happy to take your money in exchange for virtual items that have no tangible value.

Weather the guy is guilty or not is not for me to judge but it can definitely be a sharp reminder for myself and others not to waste 7 thousand hours on a game like this when you can so easily end up with nothing to show for it.

Just to clarify: you will never know why he is really being banned through GM, open a ticket or Topic.

Because it’s “privacy”.
Only Gaia can have the right (but I’m not sure at 100%) to know why he is banned.

You, me, his friends no one should know the reason. You don’t have the right.
And, for my point of view, the staff must not answer why he got banned.
Because if they answer to you in this topic, they must answer to everyone who will open topic like this.

They said the reason to Gaia? That must be the reason.

I know very well what means that people is jealous about you. And you will receive a lot of report by those people.
I can understand how he feels.
But if you are really innocent, you don’t deserve the ban.
If you are guilty, you are banned.

I might be rude with my answer, I’m sorry, but me, my friend and other people who never cheated, never got a single ban all in these years in infinite games.
A unfair ban happens only during a ban wave for mistake.
But not in a personal investigation.

He got a lot of report by jealous players?
They have done investigations and take measures.
IMC didn’t ban looking only at the reports, but they have done investigation only on him.
And they do this in every single report.

Just to remember and learn this thing.

Oh, and I’m not a white knight, I always blame IMC.

2 Likes

Admitting everything is administered as it should be you’re right about everything. But again implication such as “I am legit => I have never been banned” means “if you’ve been banned => you’re not legit” is merely a syllogism