Tree of Savior Forum

💪💪💪💪 Gaia 💪💪💪💪

This is an issue regarding probably (more like certainly) the most dedicated Fedimian player: Gaia (some might recognise the name)

So, a few weeks ago, his account was “temporarily” suspended for further investigation following the crafting hack that happenned back then (I’m not too sure, I have not followed tos closely in recent times). Supposedly because he bought illegally obtained blessed gem from the market that were put a lower price; Gaia being Gaia, he bought a lot of them so the investigation seemed legit.
When he appealed for his ban through support ticketing, he was first told to wait until the investigation was over then later on, through another ticket, he was told his appeal was rejected and he was PERMANENTLY banned. He (and other guild members including me) tried to send more ticket but to no avail, we only just received bot-like responses.

So my inquiry is to know why he was really perma-banned for (he suspects jealous people on the server were reporting him for hacking/cheating/rmting/whatever) ? He could not have just been banned for buying cheap blessed gem that he could not know were obtained illegaly…

Since your support staff would not answer me/us, can you tell why his ban appeal was rejected and/or why he was banned for?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Han

9 Likes

Oh… one less challenging PvP player on EU server.

#JeSuisGaia :muscle:

3 Likes

Yes kill all cheaters, there is several people out there with +25 weapon and more. Ban them plz

2 Likes

At least take your time to read before posting useless commentaries @solidchris

There are many amongst us that are in search of a justified answer for this unexpected ban, and yet no admin nor GM have given any answer so far, how come it takes you more than 2 weeks to explain your position Admins?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines We would appreciate any insight from your team.

Regards

Ok basically you are saying they banned her/him permanently for buying exploited blessed shards on the market? And is it just a possibility, since he/she received a not justified permaban?

I highly doubt Gaia has ever or would ever cheat in a game. His pass-time is browsing the market and report any suspicious items listed (even his guildmates trying to transfer money, he gives no shit/quarter).

1 Like

Met the guy multiple times, always cheerful and polite. Would be a shame to ban that kind of player without a real reason. I’m curious to see GM’s answer about that.

3 Likes

They Ban the No1 (old adventure journal), The Veteran (one of the first player of this game) and maybe one of the best competitor of Fedimian.

we need a real answer.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

i know him since the start … all time farming and making money LEGIT way

Can you explain why u ban him?? i m boring about ur ROBOT answer with ticket …

1 Like

Gaia is ban since 1 month no ?

RIP

no matter what happened to gaia, i rly hope that he could back and play again.

1 Like

I know him, but not personally, because I’m a Fedimian player.

If they banned him, means should be a reason.

What do you all not understand is: IMC can do wathever want with “ours” account infact they aren’t ours but IMC.
And this “rule” is in everygame.

I don’t know if they banned for a good reason or not.
You might report everyone for let see you a good person by everyone, but you might use hack.

I don’t want to accuse anyone because I do not know them.
Only Staff and he know if were using hack.
We can’t know it for sure.

wow. just not expected…of IMC

i come here for popcorn

Dont make me laugh please, gaia deserved perma ban…They never do anyting with main accounts…We never seen them on any action…They always afk in towns with supreme gears.

All know this they buy silvers, exploited items and botting.

And i hope they ban too like Gaia , (Tiran, Krusaider for multi accounting botting)

3 Likes

It is useless to speculate about he did or not do anything to get hack, the only people that could effectively contribute to this kind of arguing being :
But where they at ?
@mertbsrnn that comment is the most ridiculous i’ve ever seen, it is pretty easy to get to their gear lvl with their actual farming time.
Ofc you won’t see em anywhere else than town, since it’s the only place people like you get to know, keep ur jealousy in ur pants.

Who shout about Gaia on this topic the all suspicious like him.

thanks for reading apollo69 ready to leave.

1 Like

So IMC proves once again that the I in their name stands for incompetent?

1 Like

jealousy spotted

how Gaia was num1 in adventurer journal ? time to think ?