Tree of Savior Forum

💪💪💪💪 Gaia 💪💪💪💪

So guys ; After suspending gaia’s account for further investigation they decided to delete/perma ban him.

Are are really telling us you went banned with no reason? Ok we do not always trust imc but it’s insane to believe :smiley:

To me, since they investigated gaia’s account and then banned it, Gaia cheated some way.
Using third party programs or botting or goldselling or something i can’t even understand right now but they found it.

I hope that if he really cheated some way and gave items to other player they will all banned. That’s all.

imc will never reveal what they found because they cannot explain ban motivation in depth for many reasons.

2 Likes

kobaal was asking the reason about the ban !

can you help we ?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

it s why i dont trust anymore IMC and i didn t put money in this game since long time …

0 support , so many bug, so many exploit … player are just cowmilk !

@kobaal

Upon further investigation, we verified that his account has violated the terms of service and EULA of the game and we have enough evidence regarding this infraction.
(He didn’t get banned for buying the blessed gem from the market that were put a lower price)
We’ve informed him that reason via support ticket. we didn’t reject his ban appeal ticket.
We will keep the answer to his support ticket.

Thanks

13 Likes

Thanks for answer, we glad to hear this.

Plz check some other people showing their +26 weapon :smiley:

post IMC response here :haha:

1 Like

When you say that you’ve “informed him that reason via support ticket.”, you mean that you told him he “violated the terms of service and EULA of the game” right? Not that you have given him any more details on why he was banned or any specifics?
From what he told me, all the responses he got were bot-like and he didn’t get the real reason he was banned for.

Please stop hitting around the bush and just give the reason of the ban either to him directly or to us/me so we can at least know why he was really banned for.

@STAFF_Amy

1 Like

fdsfsd,xk,x:l;cl,s,d

1 Like

Lol s tons of people did that, IMC needs to perform database wide check and ban all others too. be fair here and dont just ban one person

1 Like

gfgfdgfdgfdfdvcxxxssdd

People fear they get banned for the same reason :smiley:

1 Like

Gaia you seems a liar who change his facts version when caught.

They never perma banned people for such things, when people exploited something easy they just advertised/temporaly suspeded and then refunded player., You know. You abused the abrasive event too and all the “abusable” facts till you installed the game. And you never been punished. They wont for those facts.

do i haveto ask you for real? Have you never multiaccaunting? botting? used third party program? crashed channels? Are you sure? :smiley:

I don’t know for sure but i’m smart enought to not trust the poeple in the cage screaming “i’m innocent”

Guess why i have never been suspended from any game period.

5 Likes

Come one, don’t be ridiculous.

An exploit is still an exploit.
Doesn’t mean if everyone abused it you are in the right to abuse it too.
And if you’re asking me “do you ever abused?” my answer is:“no”.

Even the plant event of 2 years ago I didn’t exploited the Abrasives when everyone got thousand of abrasives.
I’m not a saint.

You were unlucky compared to others. Just this.

Take advantages in the game using exploit is against the terms of servise and EULA of the game.

And for @kobaal, I can understand is your friend and you want to “protect” him.
I appreciate it, but you have to understand that you can’t have more details about it.
Don’t be so aggressive and try to be more polite.
Because your friend isn’t a victim.
I can understand if he got banned during a banwave, in this case I will fight too, but they look into Gaia account, look into his date in database, look into logs and he isn’t clean like you say.

I will say another time: Gaia was unlucky because he got caught.
Other people not. That’s all.
Life is unfair.

4 Likes

kxcl,kxnhskxntxffffgf

thx for your confession

1 Like

Where are the jealous lovers?

2 Likes

Seems like imc is on the prowl. I believe every server have their black sheeps

This really wasn’t expected from the imc I know
:whitepopo:

4 Likes

nice drama u got here

RIP

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.